18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

P320 repeatable discharge without a screw

There are many people in history that have been hurt without intentional full pull of the trigger, way before the P320 was invented. Might be time for you to read up.

Are you suggesting that somehow makes it ok or excuses a malfunctioning gun? Look, it's fine because it's happened to other people with other guns?
 
Few things are more simple than "Do not pull trigger if you don't want the gun to fire."
I agree that’s why I don’t like to see these test where they are pulling the trigger to just before the wall. That said why have so many videos come out of them being holstered and still going off? That to me is the more concerning issue. No trigger pull just bumped while holstered and BAM!
 
Did I say smart ass? I actually mean “dumb” ass now.

I posted the link to their manual. I posted what page in the manual. I have now went into my safe, pulled out my Glock instruction manual. Page 11. Top right. 2nd paragraph “WHEN THE TRIGGER IS PULLED FULLY TO THE REAR”.

Walther p99, page 21

“
  • With a firm grip, allow your finger to be placed squarely across the face of the trigger.
    Squeeze the trigger fully to the rear. As the trigger is drawn fully to the rear, the striker is released,”


Thanks for calling me a "dumb ass." I'm not the one putting zip ties on my guns triggers.
 
No I didn't say that. If you want to know what I was saying, just read what I said without adding stuff.

This is what you said

There are many people in history that have been hurt without intentional full pull of the trigger, way before the P320 was invented. Might be time for you to read up.

If you weren't trying to make Sig's flaws seem "ok" by pointing to other similar (unspecified) incidents then, what was your point?
 
Thanks for calling me a "dumb ass." I'm not the one putting zip ties on my guns triggers.
What’s dumb about replicating an experiment? A experiment in which fanboys said “fake news! Don’t jam a screw into your FCU and it won’t go off!”

You know what truly is dumb? Stanning for a gun that everyone with half a brain cell knows is malfunctioning.

Imagine thinking that simply “moving” a trigger is grounds for “will fire without further trigger input”.
 
This is what you said



If you weren't trying to make Sig's flaws seem "ok" by pointing to other similar (unspecified) incidents then, what was your point?

What flaws are you talking about? Firearm flaws or people flaws?

My point is extremely simple:

If you F around with the trigger and the gun goes off, don't be surprised!
 
What’s dumb about replicating an experiment? A experiment in which fanboys said “fake news! Don’t jam a screw into your FCU and it won’t go off!”

You know what truly is dumb? Stanning for a gun that everyone with half a brain cell knows is malfunctioning.

Imagine thinking that simply “moving” a trigger is grounds for “will fire without further trigger input”.

Ok then if it's so dangerous, then you should probably stop playing with zip ties and guns.
 
Ok then if it's so dangerous, then you should probably stop playing with zip ties and guns.
No one is “playing” with guns, but they are getting shot by them when the trigger isn’t fully pressed, but I guess that is “working” according to sig because all that needs to be done to fire it is to “move” the trigger.
 
What flaws are you talking about? Firearm flaws or people flaws?

My point is extremely simple:

If you F around with the trigger and the gun goes off, don't be surprised!
Even if that means the trigger isn’t fully pressed. That’s a feature, not a flaw in the design!
 
This is what you said



If you weren't trying to make Sig's flaws seem "ok" by pointing to other similar (unspecified) incidents then, what was your point?
What’s funny is those guns are no longer on the market, the manufacturers admitted to a flaw, they recalled guns, they stopped making them, they didn’t just say “No u” and start sending people cease and desist letters.

Sig is doing great things with how they are responding to all the injuries and now death.
 
What flaws are you talking about? Firearm flaws or people flaws?

My point is extremely simple:

If you F around with the trigger and the gun goes off, don't be surprised!

Dadgummit y'all, I must be even stupider than I thought. Here I was thinking it was ok to put my gloved finger between the guard and the shoe of my Legion, remove my finger without firing the weapon and place the weapon into my holster without it discharging. I was thinking that even if my glove slightly touched the trigger, without discharging that the weapon was safe.

I guess if someone ever even touches the trigger shoe of a p320, they had better discharge the weapon to be sure they're safe. I'm so glad I get to learn from the really smart people on this site.
 
Dadgummit y'all, I must be even stupider than I thought. Here I was thinking it was ok to put my gloved finger between the guard and the shoe of my Legion, remove my finger without firing the weapon and place the weapon into my holster without it discharging. I was thinking that even if my glove slightly touched the trigger, without discharging that the weapon was safe.

I guess if someone ever even touches the trigger shoe of a p320, they had better discharge the weapon to be sure their safe. I'm so glad I get to learn from the really smart people on this site.
Remember, it’s not a flaw, Sig said all you have to do is “move” the trigger in order to fire it.
 
Remember, it’s not a flaw, Sig said all you have to do is “move” the trigger in order to fire it.

Well, if Sig says it, it must be true, right? We don't need no stinkin' manual safety's son, we got these internal safety's that sorta work some of the time.

Just read that in addition to Houston PD dropping the P320 that San Antonio has now followed suit. It's like a snowball rollin' down a hill.
 
What many people are failing to realize is it’s not necessarily the need for pressing the trigger with your finger. Anyone who carries a gun daily, knows your pistol gets full of lint and dirt. So what if said lint/dirt doesn’t allow the trigger to reset 100% forward, then the gun is holstered. BAM!

I have an older 320 with voluntary upgrade and Wilson grip module. I can not replicate anything that has been put on the webs. I’ve hit it with a mallet, holstered it, half depressed trigger and smacked it, flexed the nose down, mag in, mag out, blah blah..

Had previously carried this 320 for probably 2 years with no issue. Will I carry it now? Hell no! It’s sitting in the safe till sig gets their 💩 straight and buys them back or trade-in takes place. Too much risk for me and my family. Really a shame as I was quick to jump on the 320 when it came out as I had originally owned the 250.
 
Back
Top Bottom