- Messages
- 93
- Classified ads
- 3
Looking for a PCC that'll take Glock magazines. More specifically Glock 19.3 magazines.
TIA!
TIA!
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
Thanks! The JP-5 looks nice but 3k? I'll check out Ruger PC. I see a lot of people recommended that.If you just want to have fun shooting 9mm at the range, then a Ruger PC Carbine is great.
If you want something to use in competition (USPSA, Steel Challenge, etc.), then get a JP-5. You won’t be sorry.
Excuse my ignorance but what's the difference between AR9 and PCC?I always forget the Ruger exists because no one I know has one and I've built a billion standard AR9s but people seem to really like them
I think they are both "pistol caliber carbines" but an ar9 is AR pattern with an upper, lower and buffer tube. If you like tinkering with buffers, triggers and barrels the AR pattern is probably the way to go but if you want it to just work well the Ruger is probably the way to go. There is some aftermarket stuff for them so you can still tinker but I don't know much about the platformExcuse my ignorance but what's the difference between AR9 and PCC?
Tandemkross has neat stuff for it. MCarbo does too but I went Tandemkross.I think they are both "pistol caliber carbines" but an ar9 is AR pattern with an upper, lower and buffer tube. If you like tinkering with buffers, triggers and barrels the AR pattern is probably the way to go but if you want it to just work well the Ruger is probably the way to go. There is some aftermarket stuff for them so you can still tinker but I don't know much about the platform
Yeah. That looks like the path to take. Sounds like you have one, how easy is it to maintain the Ruger PCC?Slap a red dot on a Ruger PCC 9am takedown and you'll find your ammo stores shrinking. It shoots with a little burp, straight and, for me, flawlessly. Glock mags are cheap and if there's ever another Freedom Week, you can get some standard capacity mags that will further empty your ammo cans.
I breaks down and holds zero. As mentioned, lots of aftermarket parts. What's not to like? (Well, it is a bit heavy but not overtly so.)
this man knows what hes talking aboutIf you just want to have fun shooting 9mm at the range, then a Ruger PC Carbine is great.
If you want something to use in competition (USPSA, Steel Challenge, etc.), then get a JP-5. You won’t be sorry.
Breaks down easy. Although difficult at first, because there was red lock tit on my charging handle threads. AlmostYeah. That looks like the path to take. Sounds like you have one, how easy is it to maintain the Ruger PCC?
You don't need to spend 3k on a reliable competition ready AR9. Just build one, using tips and advice from blowback9.wordpress.com for fraction of price.Thanks! The JP-5 looks nice but 3k? I'll check out Ruger PC. I see a lot of people recommended that.
Current front runner: https://www.sportsmans.com/shooting...fle-101-rounds-california-compliant/p/1540155
Lol. Good to know. Sounds like a good pairing to my Glock. Run it until it doesn't run then do as minimal cleaning as possible then run it again.Maintain? You assume too much.
I've done next to none. Have had to do more with the Ruger 10/22 breakdown because .22cal can be dirty.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!