- Messages
- 326
- Classified ads
- 4
You all have some awesome chit...... nice thread to share pics
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
NIB 1982 Colt Combat Commander Pre Series 80
Apparently I would need to smoke crack prior, if I ever decided to list it.Nice!!!
Awesome! I got a 1891 Model 1882 Waffenerwerbschein Ordnance Revolver. Chambered in 7.5mm.1905 I believe
Those worn surely add characteristic to it!!Well this is it I'm outta old guns 1986 P226 Tysons Corner Va. Carbon steel stamped slide, my first semi auto Very well used.
View attachment 78953
The era when SIG Sauer produced some of the finest pistols in the world. The West German SIG Sauer Pistols are now the ghost of days gone by. The American Made Classic P Series are just not the same in my opinion. The superior fit, feel, and function of the vintage SIG Sauer is undeniable.Well this is it I'm outta old guns 1986 P226 Tysons Corner Va. Carbon steel stamped slide, my first semi auto Very well used.
View attachment 78953
Carried that one on duty for several years. Can't recall ever having a malfunction. Three sets of night sights later, and it's still punching holes in paper.The era when SIG Sauer produced some of the finest pistols in the world. The West German SIG Sauer Pistols are now the ghost of days gone by. The American Made Classic P Series are just not the same in my opinion. The superior fit, feel, and function of the vintage SIG Sauer is undeniable.
I have sold off at least 2 dozen vintage Colt 1911 pistols over the years that I sometimes wish I’d kept. I still have quite a few that have been massaged by some really great gunsmiths though. I guess keeping so many to myself would have been kinda greedy. I have made some great friends and associates via the Colt Collector Connection and they have hooked me up in kind. Great old guns.You all have some awesome chit...... nice thread to share pics
Got it, ikeo1. Apologies for that, will keep it in mind next timeKind Reminder, when uploading, don't put it in full size please! Help save us some bandwidth!
Imgur or other photo site and link here is the best!
Thank you!
The German P220’s are the Chefs Kiss of DA/SA .45’sWhen I bought that 226 I knew I should have bought the 220... just too young to understand at the time didn't know any better.I guess I could find one from the 80's if I look hard enough it will happen someday it's been this long and have passed on a few and maybe I should not of but the right one will show up unexpectedly.

Oh lordy nice!!!The German P220’s are the Chefs Kiss of DA/SA .45’s
got itKind Reminder, when uploading, don't put "insert full size" please! Help save us some bandwidth!
Imgur or other photo site and link here is the best!
Thank you!
Apologies, I got way to excited with sharing those photos.Kind Reminder, when uploading, don't put "insert full size" please! Help save us some bandwidth!
Imgur or other photo site and link here is the best!
Thank you!
I'm glad you guys are sharing! The carousel feature makes it look nice while you're going through the pics.Apologies, I got way to excited with sharing those photos.
FYSA, you may want to refer to the recent memo regarding photos and bandwidth by the moderator. Cool old gun BTW.1907 Roth Steyr
View attachment 78995View attachment 78996View attachment 78997View attachment 78998
Internal 10 round magazine. My charger is a steel 3d printed repro, as original ones cost 300-400+ and F- that noise.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!