- Messages
- 5,674
Anyone know who makes those sights
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Yours? Are they LiteWave?Anyone know who makes those sights
Yep googled it, that is them. ThanksYours? Are they LiteWave?
Wut? Are you serious? The promags were in addition to the 2 factory magazines (4 magazines total). Extra functional mags reduce the overall value, when the asking price for just the gun with no mags is already a deal? I swear, you guys come up with the most illogical chit. So in your alternate reality, if I had excluded the 2 extra promags and just listed the gun with the 2 factory mags only, I could have gotten more for it? Dude, put the crack pipe away. If anything, I would have gotten the same amount with or without the 2 promags; I basically threw them in for free. Do they not teach basic math in school these days?I feel like maybe the Promags devalued your pistol.
Miss, no need to get snippy! It was a joke, not aWut? Are you serious? The promags were in addition to the 2 factory magazines (4 magazines total). Extra functional mags reduce the overall value, when the asking price for just the gun with no mags is already a deal? I swear, you guys come up with the most illogical chit. So in your alternate reality, if I had excluded the 2 extra promags and just listed the gun with the 2 factory mags only, I could have gotten more for it? Dude, put the crack pipe away. If anything, I would have gotten the same amount with or without the 2 promags; I basically threw them in for free. Do they not teach basic math in school these days?No wonder the marketplace is so phucked. People think they should pay more for less.
The lead paint stare negates humorMiss, no need to get snippy! It was a joke, not a: don't take it so hard.
Also, in YOUR alternate reality, everyone that disagrees with you smokes Crack? "I swear, you guys come up with the most illogical chit". Do they not have the D.A.R.E. program in school these days?"No wonder the marketplace is so phucked". Everyone's smoking Crack, apparently...
heck yeah, thanksOP, thanks for sharing!! I think you did great with all the add-ons, and you didn’t have to send it off somewhere for milling.
I’ve got a 9mm and a .40 Shield 1.0. I love them both.
And that’s in spite of having nearly all the new wonder micros (Hellcat, Max 9, etc).
There’s just something about that shark fin LCI, haha!!
I had to mess around with my setup quite a bit in order to be happy with it. My wing is non-adjustable for height and it's not long like a modwing, so it was either on or off. Once i attached it, i adjusted my belt clips so they'd be in line with the wing, no cant. No issues with the dot hitting the belt now. When I tried the lowest setting, with a modwing, the dot was like this example and the modwing interfered with my grip when drawing. Also maybe with mentioning: I'm running AIWB.Speaking of the Shield, I'm having an issue with the red dot and holster like the guy in this pic
where the edge of the dot wants to get caught around the belt / pant top
All my other guns I have to adjust them to sit lower, but the Shield is at the default high position Vedder Lighttuck. So is it just not going to work, or do I have to cant it backwards more? I usually do a forward cant so the grip prints way less strong side
www.reddit.com
I’m in the field too much so I carry like 3.5 o clock. DangI had to mess around with my setup quite a bit in order to be happy with it. My wing is non-adjustable for height and it's not long like a modwing, so it was either on or off. Once i attached it, i adjusted my belt clips so they'd be in line with the wing, no cant. No issues with the dot hitting the belt now. When I tried the lowest setting, with a modwing, the dot was like this example and the modwing interfered with my grip when drawing. Also maybe with mentioning: I'm running AIWB.
Maybe a different holster? IDK where you're at, but yours is so similar to mine, you can try my holster out.I’m in the field too much so I carry like 3.5 o clock. Dang
Sacramento countyMaybe a different holster? IDK where you're at, but yours is so similar to mine, you can try my holster out.
Thank the lord. I thought you might be trolling, but I've run into so many people on this site who really are that "mentally disabled" to mean what you posted. Just can't tell anymore how effing stupid people are these days (Reddit, Facebook, Instagram, X, TikTok...). There's plenty of evidence of idiots online. No worries. Yeah, dude, when someone posts something that makes no sense, they might as well be smoking crack or whatever it is that fries their brain. 10 years ago, if someone posted something as silly and nonsensical as what you posted, sure, you knew they were trolling. Nowadays, 9 times out of 10, they are a you know what (the R word). LOL! Plenty of those around. Unfortunately, they are the majority now. Well, at least in CA. I apologize for thinking the worst of you by taking your post at face value. Might be something you should consider next time.It was a joke,
Thank the lord. I thought you might be trolling, but I've run into so many people on this site who really are that "mentally disabled" to mean what you posted. Just can't tell anymore how effing stupid people are these days. No worries. Yeah, dude, when someone posts something that makes no sense, they might as well be smoking crack.
Yeah, man, I thought about my poor attitude yesterday: totally uncalled for. I'm not here to pick fights or make enemies; this should be a helpful place where people with a common passion can talk and share freely. I apologize as well.Thank the lord. I thought you might be trolling, but I've run into so many people on this site who really are that "mentally disabled" to mean what you posted. Just can't tell anymore how effing stupid people are these days (Reddit, Facebook, Instagram, X, TikTok...). There's plenty of evidence of idiots online. No worries. Yeah, dude, when someone posts something that makes no sense, they might as well be smoking crack or whatever it is that fries their brain. 10 years ago, if someone posted something as silly and nonsensical as what you posted, sure, you knew they were trolling. Nowadays, 9 times out of 10, they are a you know what (the R word). LOL! Plenty of those around. Unfortunately, they are the majority now. Well, at least in CA. I apologize for thinking the worst of you by taking your post at face value. Might be something you should consider next time.
Ok but does the classified ad also ask for a McChicken in addition to the 700$??I'm not going to say that there's a bone-stock non-CA 1.0 with 2 mags and nothing else for $700 in the classifieds right now... but I'm also not NOT going to say that...![]()