18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

Picked up a Shield 1.0 for $550

One more charge. One more reason for the DA to F- with you. one more thing to get jammed up on. For, a slightly better trigger on a bad breath range pistol?
It's not a charge, it's civil and they can take away your license. Under what PC? I mean you do whatever you want but I would setup my gun the way I want. This is also part of why I left the Bay though. Just very hostile to gun owners.
 

Finally posted, looking for 500$ and a McChicken 🍔

View attachment 205163
ship me the two mags don't be a juden
 
I'm not going to say that there's a bone-stock non-CA 1.0 with 2 mags and nothing else for $700 in the classifieds right now... but I'm also not NOT going to say that... 🤔
It is sad how messed up the off roster market is. I can purchase off roster, and I still am a cheapskate so do t really buy cool high end stuff. The two off roster guns I ever purchased and resold I still sold them for less than what I paid for them.

All of this was a whiny, long winded way of saying it sucks for consumers because I just bought a shield 2.0 in 45 acp like 6 months ago that was a distributor clearance deal and it was $283 price to the FFL.
 
It is sad how messed up the off roster market is. I can purchase off roster, and I still am a cheapskate so do t really buy cool high end stuff. The two off roster guns I ever purchased and resold I still sold them for less than what I paid for them.

All of this was a whiny, long winded way of saying it sucks for consumers because I just bought a shield 2.0 in 45 acp like 6 months ago that was a distributor clearance deal and it was $283 price to the FFL.
I remember 10 years ago shield ca versions were ~$200. Had to do a search to make sure I wasn't misremembering, screenshot attached.

But yes I think everyone agrees with your sentiment, the roster is very frustrating.
 

Attachments

  • 1000016159.webp
    1000016159.webp
    34.4 KB · Views: 9
Picked this up with the custom milled slide, a beat up 507k x2, Apex trigger kit and some sort of fiber optic sights, 3 mags, TLR-6 for $550.

The 507k x2 is out for warranty so I upgraded to an EPS carry which seems sick.

Shot a stock p365 on Monday and honestly thought the Shield was nicer by a good margin. Probably going to make it the micro on my license alongside the P2000SK and PDP Compact
Looks really beautiful, big congrats to you.
 
Back
Top Bottom