- Messages
- 745
- Classified ads
- 9
At that price, I wouldn't give it...Ok but does the classified ad also ask for a McChicken in addition to the 700$??
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
At that price, I wouldn't give it...Ok but does the classified ad also ask for a McChicken in addition to the 700$??
yeah 2.0 slide milled plus holster plus light, trigger, optic, sights, 3 magsYeah, but yours was tricked out like mine is. MSRP+ for a stock one, even with a couple extra mags...![]()
I'll post mine for 500$ and a McChicken when I get back from traveling. Will be sure to link here for the emojisyeah 2.0 slide milled plus holster plus light, trigger, optic, sights, 3 mags

I recall shooting p365, shield plus, hellcat and Ruger max9 side by side two years ago. To me hellcat was by far the worst one, followed by p365, then Ruger and I like shield plus the best.Not really, the P365 has worse recoil, and a pretty bad spongy trigger. With a lot of money dumped into it it might get as good as shield + apex trigger. Also the P365 had numerous malfunctions including failure to enter battery. I was pretty disappointed since my M18 didn't have any issues like that. I could have got a Shield Plus but then I'd be spending another $800+ to add the optic and light etc etc so I got a super trick gun for cheap.
I understand you're emotional about the P365 having a spongy trigger but you'll have to learn to accept reality. Don't be so butthurt haha
That's a lot of extras. It's a great deal for anyone looking for a Shield. The Shield 1.0 is a good solid gun (I had one for a decade before upgrading to a 365). Definitely worth at least a share size McNuggets.![]()
WTS Smith & Wesson Shield with Holosun 407k and Shield Optics Ready Slide
Smith & Wesson Shield 1.0 9mm with an extra optics ready slide and Holosun 407k 6 moa red dot mounted. Comes with 8 magazines total. 5x7 round magazines, 1x 8 round, 1x9 round, and 1x10 round magazines. Four holsters, two iwb and two iwb. Looking for 450$ Prefer to meet at an FFL in San...
- Seller hidden
- Updated
- Expired
- Views: 222
- Reaction score: 1
- Category: Private Handgun Listing
$450.001 watching
Finally posted, looking for 500$ and a McChicken
View attachment 205163
Working on it...![]()
WTS Smith & Wesson Shield with Holosun 407k and Shield Optics Ready Slide
Smith & Wesson Shield 1.0 9mm with an extra optics ready slide and Holosun 407k 6 moa red dot mounted. Comes with 8 magazines total. 5x7 round magazines, 1x 8 round, 1x9 round, and 1x10 round magazines. Four holsters, two iwb and two iwb. Looking for 450$ Prefer to meet at an FFL in San...
- Seller hidden
- Updated
- Expired
- Views: 222
- Reaction score: 1
- Category: Private Handgun Listing
$450.001 watching
Finally posted, looking for 500$ and a McChicken
View attachment 205163

Wish my IA allowed trigger mods...I agree with you. A tricked out shield such as the one you picked up will be better than a stock 365. It's superior to a stock p365 because of that trigger which is a huge upgrade. If you were to shoot a p365 with a trigger upgrade such as the RAMM tactical, I think you'll have a shift in opinion, especially if you put an X Macro grip to that 365 slide.
Wish I saw this before I bought 4 extra mags lol.That's a lot of extras. It's a great deal for anyone looking for a Shield. The Shield 1.0 is a good solid gun (I had one for a decade before upgrading to a 365). Definitely worth at least a share size McNuggets.Hope you get what you're asking. You might get more parting it out though (mags and extra slide). You can still sell gun parts on eBay to out of state buyers. It may sound counterintuitive, but I've found that parting things out even down to the frame can get you more in total.
Time to move!Wish my IA allowed trigger mods...
Yeah, Sonoma County went from decent to one of the worst counties. Their wholeWish my IA allowed trigger mods...
On the other hand... how do they know which trigger you have?Yeah, Sonoma County went from decent to one of the worst counties. Their whole
If used, they will know after the fact.On the other hand... how do they know which trigger you have?
Who cares at that point, you have way bigger problems if they’re taking your gun and arresting you lol.If used, they will know after the fact.
One more charge. One more reason for the DA to F- with you. one more thing to get jammed up on. For, a slightly better trigger on a bad breath range pistol?Who cares at that point, you have way bigger problems if they’re taking your gun and arresting you lol.