By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Nice!! This makes me want to convert my macro with radian ramjet back to the p365x version.P365x with radian ramjet is best combo for ccw
G19, Gen 1 shield, LCP in 380.
smaller guns get carried in hotter weather, but i usually carry the glock
Nice listGlock 19, VP9, P365
I picked up my CCW last Tuesday. I went through LASD and it took two years. LASD only allows three guns and right now i have the full size Springfield xd9 with red dot and the glock 20. Not ideal for conceal carry but im in bear country a lot so thats why i added that one. I honestly didnt think i would end up getting the ccw so i didnt really have a good option to put on there. I will say though, i see a lot of people on here with 5k plus guns they are carrying and im not sure they are aware that they most likely wont see that gun again in the event of the use of their
Some legal defense coverage companies, like Right to Bear (protectwithbear.com), will reimburse or replace the firearm if taken away by law enforcement.I picked up my CCW last Tuesday. I went through LASD and it took two years. LASD only allows three guns and right now i have the full size Springfield xd9 with red dot and the glock 20. Not ideal for conceal carry but im in bear country a lot so thats why i added that one. I honestly didnt think i would end up getting the ccw so i didnt really have a good option to put on there. I will say though, i see a lot of people on here with 5k plus guns they are carrying and im not sure they are aware that they most likely wont see that gun again in the event of the use of their permit.
Good to knowSome legal defense coverage companies, like Right to Bear (protectwithbear.com), will reimburse or replace the firearm if taken away by law enforcement.
Good picksI carry a stock g23 40 cal. I tried making the sig jump with a custom p365 but it just feels like a toy.
SoCal in shorts I carry my ca (ew) shield 2.0. Also have a non ca 320 compact and a Springfield xd9. I use to have my czsp01 but I might have just carried a brick to throw at someone cause that thing was heftyUse whatever you are accurate with! It comes down to. Whatever fits natural in your hands, whatever you can accurately place shots on god forbid it comes to that. The time of the year dictates what you can carry also!
Summer your wearing less clothes so you may have a smaller more compact frame and caliber.
Winter your wearing more clothes so you can carry a larger frame and not print as much.