18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Recent martial law rumors

All the groundwork is already being laid, just like in 2020. That time I thought it was just a bunch of noise and whining by a sore loser and his crackpot hangers on, but look what happened.
If you're talking about that block party that was like 70% feds and 30% losers from /pol/ then LOL. Also no one wastes a f*scist coup on midterms. It'll be when JD Vance is made Pope/Emperor in '28.
 
Yeah I heard President Nicki Minaj will be declaring martial law, enforced by SECDEF Cardi B. Then everyone will be tortured by listening to Fergie butcher the national anthem 24/7 on repeat. After that we are letting North Korea take over and everyone will have to beta test COD Black Ops 8 or be executed
Electrolytes! They're what plants crave!
 
You get it................

"China is actively using proxy influencers, covert network operators, and state-media reporters posing as independent creators

Intelligence and tech safety teams at organizations like Meta have repeatedly dismantled expansive cross-platform networks consisting of thousands of fake accounts. Attributed to entities linked to Chinese law enforcement, these accounts mimic local voters and citizens in the U.S. and other nations to fuel political division.

Beyond creating fake profiles, state-backed operators use targeted phishing attacks to compromise existing popular pages with large local followings. Once hijacked, the accounts are modified to slowly inject political narratives under the guise of an established, trusted voice."

Farm Life Ai GIF by Respective
Taken to another level, you now have AI agents independent of just state actors because now you have people in different orgs around the world launching attacks. There is a reason we have < 200 guests and another has 10-50k at all times. That's just an example of another site I operate that is smaller and doesn't have the same safeguards.

Screenshot 2026-09-28 at 12.34.01 PM.webp

Here we get about 60k + in 24 hours and it has been increasing, it used to be 10k.
Screenshot 2026-09-28 at 12.37.47 PM.webp

PS. I do love that chicken drone..
 
If you're talking about that block party that was like 70% feds and 30% losers from /pol/ then LOL. Also no one wastes a f*scist coup on midterms. It'll be when JD Vance is made Pope/Emperor in '28.

What I’m talking about in terms of groundwork being similar is that in 2020 he made endless claims without proof that there could not be mail-in voting during a pandemic, because it would be rigged and full of cheating. And then after losing, he made endless claims that there had been cheating, again with no proof. And they used that pretext to organize a conspiracy to overthrow the results of that election by submitting slates of fake electors, and pressuring the VP to count the fraudulent electoral votes instead of the real ones. The riot was part of that pressure.

What is similar so far is the campaign to claim that mail voting is inherently rigged and fraudulent, without proof. That’s the groundwork for later claiming the vote was fraudulent, without proof. And then after that, who knows how that claim will be used. I don’t know. I hope I’m wrong, but I fully expect there will be an effort to overturn some results and not seat some duly elected reps and senators. I’m sure it won’t be successful, but that’s what I expect might happen. Let’s see how it plays out and circle back to this thread later.
 
What I’m talking about in terms of groundwork being similar is that in 2020 he made endless claims without proof that there could not be mail-in voting during a pandemic, because it would be rigged and full of cheating. And then after losing, he made endless claims that there had been cheating, again with no proof. And they used that pretext to organize a conspiracy to overthrow the results of that election by submitting slates of fake electors, and pressuring the VP to count the fraudulent electoral votes instead of the real ones. The riot was part of that pressure.

What is similar so far is the campaign to claim that mail voting is inherently rigged and fraudulent, without proof. That’s the groundwork for later claiming the vote was fraudulent, without proof. And then after that, who knows how that claim will be used. I don’t know. I hope I’m wrong, but I fully expect there will be an effort to overturn some results and not seat some duly elected reps and senators. I’m sure it won’t be successful, but that’s what I expect might happen. Let’s see how it plays out and circle back to this thread later.
Retired federal judge J. Michael Luttig published an essay in The New Republic warning that House Republicans could trigger a constitutional crisis in January 2027 by refusing to seat newly elected Democratic members-elect

 
Back
Top Bottom