- Messages
- 108
anyways so who wants to buy a glock 43x rail model with a glock store C cut? $1000 lol
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
anyways so who wants to buy a glock 43x rail model with a glock store C cut? $1000 lol
I'm not commenting on anyone's thread. Sorry if I offended you. Sounds like you might selling an offlist pistol for three times of the retail price.Hey, not everyone got the memo yet. Please don't post-crap on 43x Classified ads. It's ok to inform the seller about the Roster addition in the comments but anythingish is going to get you warned or worse.
Thank you![]()
I have shot 1000's of rounds through my Cali firearms. I have never had any problems withLook up p226 magazine disconnect failure. Fortunately it’s easy to swap out the locking block to a non CA version but a field failure of it would be catastrophic
I agree, failures happen. There are no absolutes in life. I personally don't know of one person that has had a failure due to Cali mandated safety features. My point is, Cali safety features shouldn't be a selling point. It's manipulation.Same design that failed on me, but on a P229. Gun became fully inoperable had to do full takedown and remove the magazine disconnect in order for it to function again. I got lucky that it happened on the range instead of while I was on post.
Does the standard Glock LCI not qualify as an LCI?Depends on how hideous the LCI will look. I’m not optimistic enough to think there won’t be a LCI
It is an unnecessary part that gets actuated every time you use your firearm. Some have documented failure modes that make the firearm inoperable, how big of an issue that is for you depends on the role of the gun. Like wisdom teeth and your appendix, probably not hurting anything being there, until they do.I have shot 1000's of rounds through my Cali firearms. I have never had any problems with
"Evil safety features"
Very true.It is an unnecessary part that gets actuated every time you use your firearm. Some have documented failure modes that make the firearm inoperable, how big of an issue that is for you depends on the role of the gun. Like wisdom teeth and your appendix, probably not hurting anything being there, until they do.
Right!! Just get a revolver and call it a day. Most gun battles are over in 3-5 shots. No need for 15 rounds. It's all about training and familiarity with your firearms. You should get to a point where you don't have to think. Drawing your firearm and making shot placements should come naturally and effortlessly. The Navy seals are a great example of this. You train so much that it becomes natural.I heard rumors that it's going to look something like this
I've seen Glocks, with red dots, for over 2000 on consignment. IIRC, 2400+.$250-$300 over retail for "off roster" was imo reasonable, but double+ is just ridiculous.
I think those days are coming to a close...I've seen Glocks, with red dots, for over 2000 on consignment. IIRC, 2400+.
No. LCIs are dictated by Title 11 CCR 4060 and PC 16380. They require that the LCI be "plainly visible," which to the DOJ means clear from 2 feet away, and be accompanied by text or a graphic indicating that the chamber is loaded.Does the standard Glock LCI not qualify as an LCI?
I don’t blame folks for selling them that high.. it was a supply/demand thing. But it’ll sure be nice to buy Glocks for $600 again.
I sure hope so. The market is dictated by what people are willing to pay. I'm okay with marking an offlist pistol up 1-2 hundred dollars. I get it. Capitalism. I believe these forums should be people coming together that are like minded. A sort of brotherhood. We shouldn't gouge each other.I think those days are coming to a close...
yes the 11% tax is terrible, not the 300% markup on off roster glocksMeh. I'd rather buy new and have a brand new gun with no hassle than wait like that for a gun I really wanted. The 11% tax isn't enough to sway me on such a cheap gun
Care to share your story? Or maybe I must have missed it in another thread. Genuinely curiousI still pay off roster pricing for my guns if they are for serious use to avoid the “safety” features. Having them personally fail on me once before was enough for my lifetime.
Care to share your story? Or maybe I must have missed it in another thread. Genuinely curious
Some of my firearms are used for work purposes, which includes protecting myself and others. This is not 1 in a million for me as I have had to use my firearms for purposes to defend myself multiple times in my life (not saying all of these end with engagements).
I am talking from personal experience. I have been vocal over the years on reddit, CalGuns, etc. about this very things so before you assume I have lack of training or user error you might want to ask what I am basing my stance on.
Firearm manufactures are not infallible or perfect. Some of these guns have so much production it would be naive to believe that even despite their best efforts they won't have failures. If this were the case why would warranties even exist?
I have had a SIG P229 Enhanced Elite MD fail before which rendered the gun completely inoperable until it was removed. Please tell me how you plan on blaming a MD link breaking on me and my training errors? That same gun was my armed security gun at the time and luckily broke before my post at a sensitive location. I have also had and have seen the tip of the LCIs on that design break which caused hangup with hollow points.
Every person can make a choice for themselves on what they want to utilize and carry and in what form. I am not telling anyone don't buy any CA guns. This is my preference and my choice. Based on my experience if I can remove the possibility of an additional failure I will.
someone gets it jfc finallyyes the 11% tax is terrible, not the 300% markup on off roster glocks
yeah I'm sure that happened but generalizing a rare defect with one particular model as applying to every handgun in the world is asinineSee below…
yeah I'm sure that happened but generalizing a rare defect with one particular model as applying to every handgun in the world is asinine
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!