18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

RIP $1,500 Glock 43x

Let people rush to buy them, wait a few months, ppt without taxes:cool:
Meh. I'd rather buy new and have a brand new gun with no hassle than wait like that for a gun I really wanted. The 11% tax isn't enough to sway me on such a cheap gun
 
I heard the new 43x has a bop it feature before you can fire it.

But really 43x never sold for 1500, yes people asked that but they didnt get it.
I spent like 1600 on my 43x but thats because i swapped out the slides for COA slides.

43x will be about 1k after taxes.
I had two, I assure you I sold one of them for $1500 about six months ago. That's exactly what I paid for it as well. Prices have fluctuated depending on the time of year, $1500 was pretty standard in N. Cali. Southern was around $1300. They have been dropping over the last few months with many more of them being listed.
 
I had two, I assure you I sold one of them for $1500 about six months ago. That's exactly what I paid for it as well. Prices have fluctuated depending on the time of year, $1500 was pretty standard in N. Cali. Southern was around $1300. They have been dropping over the last few months with many more of them being listed.
Do you think they can fetch 1k today? I paid 1.1 for mine
 
That's a CLI. California requires and defines what is required as an LCI.

A CLI can be a bump or hole that allows a user to see if loaded.
An LCI must protrude when loaded, be of contrasting color, and have "Loaded when..." language written conspicuously on it.

EDIT: Dang it I said it backwards. CLI is the second one and LCI is the first one
Yep, we're essentially saying the same thing then. Glock calls the extractor an LCI; California's CLI requirement is a whole different animal. Whatever they did on the CA 43X is certainly going to be a lot more obvious than the little extractor bump. 😎
 
Do you think they can fetch 1k today? I paid 1.1 for mine
If there's an optic included and it's new or almost new, I think there's a good chance. It's hard to say as supply/demand fluctuates. Some people still want off-roster and they don't want to wait. Ask me again in 10 days. 🤷🏼‍♂️
 
I might also say for those that have never shot defensive ammo (124-grain HST) through a 43x it's a snappy little booger like all these micros. I wrote about this here about a month ago where I had to choose for my CCW. After 50 rounds through each side-by-side, I picked the P365X-Macro over the 43x because it shot a little "better", meaning easier to control with less muzzle rise (faster return to zero). Obviously the comp was the difference. If you love Glock you could easily argue it may be more reliable.
 
Buy new at your nearest military exchange. Forget them taxes.

Of course it only applies to active duty, reservists, and Veterans.
 
Back
Top Bottom