By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
Might as well close this thread
Did I miss it?
Staccato HD C3.6 OP’s surprise got busted when Staccato themselves released the news on the 25th, while keeping every other vendor on an NDA.So WTF Is the gun that’s coming out? I’m not reading through 26 pages and OP is too lazy to update his original post….
TERRIBLE MARKETING.
BOO this man!
R66 was doing us a solid. He has been at the forefront giving us hints of upcoming releases. R66 could hardly be categorized as lazy.So WTF Is the gun that’s coming out? I’m not reading through 26 pages and OP is too lazy to update his original post….
TERRIBLE MARKETING.
BOO this man!
R66 was doing us a solid. He has been at the forefront giving us hints of upcoming releases. R66 could hardly be categorized as lazy.
Okay, well my sources tell me more guns will be coming in the near future.If nothing else there is value in warning someone on the fence about a purchase that there is another option coming soon. That's a very expensive buyer's remorse that can be avoided.
Did you sign an NDA, as well?Okay, well my sources tell me more guns will be coming in the near future.
I see the usefulness. It was a source of entertainment for a few weeks. I enjoyed hearing what other people guessed.Well he definitely has a following, I’ll give him that. All he has to do is say, “Hey, look at me! I’m at SIG HQ and they gave me a glass of wine and a name tag!” and people start doing backflips. I was never on Reddit, so I guess I don’t appreciate the value in those kind of posts. But what was the solid here? A 26-page guessing game? Did he used to give more actual information out on Reddit? Don’t get me wrong, his brand of self-promotion definitely works. I guess I’m just failing to recognize the usefulness of this sort of thing.
“I don't know how to put this, but I'm kind of a big deal.”Did you sign an NDA, as well?
I think that was what I was trying to figure out what to say. I appreciate having someone around here that has this type of inside information, but these type of posts, especially at the end, had me wondering what the point of it all was. Like the Sig HQ post. I thought that was neat but... OK, now what? Just tell me the time, not build me a clock.Well he definitely has a following, I’ll give him that. All he has to do is say, “Hey, look at me! I’m at SIG HQ and they gave me a glass of wine and a name tag!” and people start doing backflips. I was never on Reddit, so I guess I don’t appreciate the value in those kind of posts. But what was the solid here? A 26-page guessing game? Did he used to give more actual information out on Reddit? Don’t get me wrong, his brand of self-promotion definitely works. I guess I’m just failing to recognize the usefulness of this sort of thing.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!