- Messages
- 5,295
So it’s going to print more than a P2000 or P2000SKGoogle says the grip is 1.1 and 1.4 at magwell so no it is only thicker because of base magwell.
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
So it’s going to print more than a P2000 or P2000SKGoogle says the grip is 1.1 and 1.4 at magwell so no it is only thicker because of base magwell.
Unless you take magwell offSo it’s going to print more than a P2000 or P2000SK
I’m a simpleton. US. Eventually I will refine my collection to higher quality pieces over time.See I knew you loved those ladies. US or Italian INOX?
Compare to xmacro or xmacro tacos. Same gun as legion, just no magwellP2000SK definitely. It is both wider and longer grip. It’s an unfair comparison. SK would need to be compared to a different P365.
P2000 is same width and 0.3” longer grip so P2000 would have more print.
View attachment 260016View attachment 260018
I could use some XMacro tacos today. It’s been a while since I had a good street taco.Compare to xmacro or xmacro tacos. Same gun as legion, just no magwell
Looks almost identical, run the flat magazine. Can’t compare one with the flat baseplate to one with a pinky rubber extension.P2000SK definitely. It is both wider and longer grip. It’s an unfair comparison. SK would need to be compared to a different P365.
P2000 is same width and 0.3” longer grip so P2000 would have more print.
View attachment 260016View attachment 260018
Tacops, damn autocorrect.I could use some XMacro tacos today. It’s been a while since I had a good street taco.
The grip is the part of the gun that prints, lol...
what holster are you using?For me it's actually the holster itself protruding out of the belt when I carry the PDP. I've never had issues with the grip so I bought the thickest grip I can find for the P365.
what holster are you using?
Velo4 and Certum 4 have light compatibility. Tenicor doesn’t really work for me tho, I like T1C xiphos elite better.LAS Concealment Saya 2.0
I can probably do away with the problem if I switch to a tenicor velo 4 but I'll have to ditch the light
now i’m hungry. thanks.I could use some XMacro tacos today. It’s been a while since I had a good street taco.
San Diego has the best tacos...now i’m hungry. thanks.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!