By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
MidwayUSA. Shipping is $8 if you spend under $100. Free if you spend over $100.OK but which One has the cheapest shipping???????????
Optics Planet seems to have free shipping all the timeOK but which One has the cheapest shipping???????????
Thank you for the info on Shooters. Just ordered a couple of trigger springs and mag base pads for my Shadow 2. Hard to find a place with CZ parts that will ship - in my opinion well worth the $10 add on.I've ordered twice from Shooter's Connection recently. Great place for 1911/2011 parts and such. Blem staccato grips for $86. They do the whole driver license thing, signature thing, and charge I think 10$ for all that, but I think that's common now.
One time I ordered over the weekend and they shipped first thing Monday, and then I ordered about 4am this morning and label is already created, I'm sure it'll get in the mail today. They also are great at emailing and communicating saying it should get shipped out etc. Anyway very happy experience.
They give you shipping options as well so you can pay more or less depending on how fast you want a part (I lost a hammer pin for my staccato lol, so I want that fast. And buying extras for next time).
That's what I did, but once you select CA, the submit button disappears. You slipped through the cracks!I started here, don't know if that made a difference?
Optic Plate Request
Discover Walther Arms' legendary pistols like the iconic PPK and the innovative PDP series. Engineered for unmatched reliability, ergonomics, and performance. Walther Arms delivers precision-crafted handguns blending timeless design with cutting-edge tech. Explore today.waltherarms.com
Am I reading it right that he charges 100 bucks to buy an NFA item from his inventory?A FFL friend of mine in Colorado won't care. https://www.seoulcaliber.com/
Numrich or eBay.Anyone know where I can get safety plugs for M&P?
Ebay won't ship to CA. I'll check out Numrich tyNumrich or eBay.
The vendor I tagged will. You just have to find the right one.Ebay won't ship to CA. I'll check out Numrich ty
I just went through this same struggle, I ordered through Numrich and they actually shipped compared to all the other vendors who are unable to ship us two plastic little plugs, I will update once they start moving through the system.Ebay won't ship to CA. I'll check out Numrich ty
You have the link from Numrich for the OEM plugs?I just went through this same struggle, I ordered through Numrich and they actually shipped compared to all the other vendors who are unable to ship us two plastic little plugs, I will update once they start moving through the system.
I also ordered the eBay special and didn't like the color match on them as its not 100%, I will probably give those away on the pass it forward thread once the oem one come in.
You have to order the two pieces separately for each sideYou have the link from Numrich for the OEM plugs?
