18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

The WILL SHIP PARTS, ACCESSORIES, TOOLS Directly to Californians Mega-list (hopefully)

You have to order the two pieces separately for each side



View attachment 189475
Thank you. I was trying the search function and I was scrolling even. I couldn't find these. I just missed them I guess.
 
Thank you. I was trying the search function and I was scrolling even. I couldn't find these. I just missed them I guess.
It took me some trial and error for sure, their search function definitely isn't the best. My hope is that they are the updated version despite the picture shown as I know they redid how one of the plugs sits with regard to the sear housing.
 
Guess it just depends on the seller. Already bought mine though, hopefully it actually makes it to me.
The Jonlyly one's are the ones I bought originally, and they shipped and arrived no problem here too. I will probably take a pic once the OEM ones come in so people can see the difference, its close but definitely noticeable to my eye which is why I didn't want to install them after all.
 
I emailed with Mischief Machine this week, and they said that they are planning on shipping to California again just working out the details.
 
I emailed with Mischief Machine this week, and they said that they are planning on shipping to California again just working out the details.
 
Arms Unlimited will ship parts to residential addresses after a verification step. Will still ship to FFLs if customer prefers not to employ the verification system.

 
Thoroughbred Armament Company upper receiver to ffl only with ID

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Tandemkross ships direct to Cali!


They sell some cool parts for the MRD 502, Luger Mark IV, etc

You will have to upload your ID, sign the acknowledgement, etc.
 
Valhalla Tactical Supply will ship to California after completing an affidavit and providing an ID.
Thank you

What do you typically buy from them?
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom