- Messages
- 5,399
- Classified ads
- 3
trying to leave some room as long as you ain't talkingOk, saw some longer posts and wasn't sure.
If you have to
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
trying to leave some room as long as you ain't talkingOk, saw some longer posts and wasn't sure.
Ironically, the poll avatars are illustrative, as Trump shows cars and money (a positive reference) but Harris shows unicorns and rainbows (a negative reference), skewing the poll through implicit bias and negativity.Is it really that hard for people not to speak negatively? It’s like people are programmed to say something bad about the other but not say something good about your own person, which was the rule.
The intended spirit of the thread sounds like a good idea: allow people political expression on election day, without having it degenerate into mud slinging chaos.trying to leave some room as long as you ain't talkingabout the two candidates and the parties. Disgruntled with the system, oooohkay...
If you have toon others, it means your point isn't strong enough to stand on. I don't want to ban anyone because the rules are simple. I want to hear whats good about your candidate that you like. Sell your team on the dream, not on fear.
Really? Rainbows and Unicorns are positive to me. Trucks and Buildings are positive to me as well. How do you figure rainbows and unicorns are bad? I think one tries to paint it that way, but in general its fun.Harris shows unicorns and rainbows (a negative reference), skewing the poll through implicit bias and negativity


Our responses have shifted from supportive of one to comparative of both to disparaging of the opponent. That now frames the positive/negative discourse. Without realizing it, that environmental pollution has impacted us all.
I usually agree, but when you have companies like Spike Tactical selling their "Snowflake Lower" with a unicorn on it...I can't be surprised if someone associates the unicorns wrongly lol.Really? Rainbows and Unicorns are positive to me. Trucks and Buildings are positive to me as well. How do you figure rainbows and unicorns are bad? I think one tries to paint it that way, but in general its fun.
I always found these commericals hilarious
I agree.
Yes, this poll was ultimately what I wanted to see how the split looks like. On a 2A site, 35% the other direction is significant.CAguns is from reddit, not CALguns.
Just remember that, don't expect a mindset from Calguns, why there are kamala voters here.
CAguns new logo... LolUnicorns are cool.
Who wouldn't dig a 1970's boogie van with a sweet mural like this on the side?
View attachment 16038
I never said rainbows and unicorns are bad. I said they were negative to Harris within this specific context.Really? Rainbows and Unicorns are positive to me. Trucks and Buildings are positive to me as well. How do you figure rainbows and unicorns are bad? I think one tries to paint it that way, but in general it’s fun.
My Granddaughter had a T-shirt with a bejeweled unicorn. The gym (and my Granddaughter’s previous wardrobe) are completely different contexts from this thread. What you wear to the gym (although possibly disturbingPlus, I actually do wear this at the gym for fun... People will have their opinions, but i wear a bunch of
View attachment 16035View attachment 16036

That's a premise I don't necessarily agree with but you do point out how perception is in the eye of the beholder.I never said rainbows and unicorns are bad. I said they were negative to Harris within this specific context.
I pray that Harris is more independent from the Obamas/Clintons/Soros than Biden was. But when we see Soros pouring all kinds of money at Harris, hope is fading fast. Hope for the best. Prepare for the worst. One slight ray of hope is what Willie Brown once said to the San Francisco Chronicle, he had an affair with Harris and opened the door to her career ambitions, but Harris threatened to prosecute Wille Brown if he goes out of line. Very funny.Will go out on a limb and say that I'm voting for Harris bc ironically I think she is better suited between the two to return the US to being a more stable world leader. I would have voted for Haley over Biden or Harris.
They generally do, they've got supremacy in numbers.I fear the stupid will prevail, PAX
Let's just say that who I support and am voting for, and who I think is going to win in an internet poll are 2 completely different things. I have no faith in the integrity of our elections anymore. None.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!