- Messages
- 78
- Classified ads
- 1
NY Giants fans (of which I am one) hope the shockwave extends and takes out MetLife also.That what all NY Jets fans want.
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
NY Giants fans (of which I am one) hope the shockwave extends and takes out MetLife also.That what all NY Jets fans want.
NY Giants fans (of which I am one) hope the shockwave extends and takes out MetLife also.
As a Raider fan...can that shockwave hit Vegas as well?
Alright people! We get one thread because it’s election time. Here are the rules!
You get to vote!
You get one sentence
absolutely no trashing one another or the candidates ( We respect America here! )
Let’s be civil. No convos about why the other person is no good, use your sentence to pitch your candidate.
If you break the rules, 1 week+ ban.
This is the only thread this is allowed because ‘murica!
This will close in 7 days.
I'll never understand why people think California is so bad. It has bad parts, but I wouldn't live in another state. It's not really that bad, it only got worse after prop 47 before that though, not sure what the hate is all about.You want that kind of misery and awfulness nationwide? Then vote for her. If not, your choice is pretty clear, I'd think."
Not hate. restrictions, pricing and budgets. I don’t hate california. I am born and raised in CA and wouldn’t ever leave BUT I dislike how it’s run. The policies.I'll never understand why people think California is so bad. It has bad parts, but I wouldn't live in another state. It's not really that bad, it only got worse after prop 47 before that though, not sure what the hate is all about.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!