18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Announcement Vote on the Election here!

Who will win?

  • Donald Trump

    Votes: 101 69.2%
  • Kamala Harris

    Votes: 38 26.0%
  • Third Party FTW!

    Votes: 7 4.8%

  • Total voters
    146
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As a Raider fan...can that shockwave hit Vegas as well?

Raider season ticket holder from '63 to '81. Hella football played there. We started in section 315 and moved down and to the center until we were at the 50 yard line seats 1&2 rows 15&16, great times. PAX
 
Last edited:
Alright people! We get one thread because it’s election time. Here are the rules!

You get to vote!
You get one sentence
absolutely no trashing one another or the candidates ( We respect America here! )

Let’s be civil. No convos about why the other person is no good, use your sentence to pitch your candidate.

If you break the rules, 1 week+ ban.

This is the only thread this is allowed because ‘murica!

This will close in 7 days.
 
Not looking good for Trump in North Carolina (which he won easily in 2020) if this trend continues, he is fighting uphill battle even more difficult than 2020. It's pretty much over. Sad.
 
Here’s my official, non-derogatory CG approved response:

I voted for Trump because I believe him to be truthful about what he says he will do while in office.
 
I'll forever be baffled if, since no republican will win Commiefornia in our lifetimes, why the other side didn't say something along the lines of:

"You see the horrible, lawless, expensive mess California has become? You wanna know who had a major hand in that? This lady running against me. You want that kind of misery and awfulness nationwide? Then vote for her. If not, your choice is pretty clear, I'd think."

Everyone hates California and it's subjects anyways, F-ing use it, dude.

I never heard that once.
 
You want that kind of misery and awfulness nationwide? Then vote for her. If not, your choice is pretty clear, I'd think."
I'll never understand why people think California is so bad. It has bad parts, but I wouldn't live in another state. It's not really that bad, it only got worse after prop 47 before that though, not sure what the hate is all about.
 
I'll never understand why people think California is so bad. It has bad parts, but I wouldn't live in another state. It's not really that bad, it only got worse after prop 47 before that though, not sure what the hate is all about.
Not hate. restrictions, pricing and budgets. I don’t hate california. I am born and raised in CA and wouldn’t ever leave BUT I dislike how it’s run. The policies.

The weather though, damn! I love LA 😘
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom