By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
I think you will get different answers based on age group.
For most anyone that was a teen/young adult up to mid 30s in the 1970s, 1980s, and early 1990s (before Gray Davis) California was heaven. They are apt to be much more disillusioned, disgusted, even disturbed, by what California has since become, on so many levels.
That's especially true for these past several years since Newsom has been in office as of 2019, but hints of his ensuing plague even started while he was Lt. Governor under Brown.
The exponential decline really accelerated into hyper-speed once he took over.
---
I have an escape plan that takes me to Idaho one day...,
If Trump does indeed pull this off, I'm gonna smoke a real genuine Cuban Cohiba tonight that I bought in London many years ago. If not then, it goes back into my humidifier, save for another day.
I love Idaho especially the Panhandle, but I never wintered over...It's lock yourself out of the car and die cold, PAX
Realistically, we might not know for certain for days. It might get "called" by one side or the other by midnight only to wake to bedlam and chaos the next morning because it flipped as they finalized the count.Will they project a winner tonight or do they have truck loads of ballots to hand count?
My kind friend, if I remember correctly, you are somewhat relatively new to firearm ownership (not your entire adult life)?I'll never understand why people think California is so bad. It has bad parts, but I wouldn't live in another state. It's not really that bad, it only got worse after prop 47 before that though, not sure what the hate is all about.
I’m not resting until we know for sure. It’s still early, and shenanigans often happens late at night.They’re feeling bad vibes at Harris HQ, HAHAHA
I'm a minority. I've dealt with racism and other issues for most of my life. I've also been a lifelong volunteer and advocate, which is why I started the site. I've likely had to deal with other issues you've probably never had to and vice versa.If you haven’t experienced a long time (several decades, as many of us here have) of being continually assaulted, ostracized, marginalized, ridiculed, slandered, and subjected to all means of hate by various government entities, you may not yet fully appreciate the gravity of the situation that many of us feel.
it only got worse after prop 47 before that though
They are confident the overnight magical ballots will save them once again.Harris HQ is shutting down for the night
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!