18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

What do you want to see from us for Black Friday?

What people want : the lasted guns for very cheap

The people will get: the lastest guns actually purchasable in CA.

Man people need to be happy they are even available lol.
 
Discounting by covering the 8.25% sales and 11% confiscation tax will bring me back in the door.

That's why I haven't bought a gun from a retail store since. My last was the day before that 11% kicked in.
 
Discounting by covering the 8.25% sales and 11% confiscation tax will bring me back in the door.

That's why I haven't bought a gun from a retail store since. My last was the day before that 11% kicked in.
If I covered sales tax and excise tax, we wouldn’t be in business very long. Most firearms we only make are between 15-20%. Now, if I cover all 19% of the tax, we wouldn’t make money.
 
If I covered sales tax and excise tax, we wouldn’t be in business very long. Most firearms we only make are between 15-20%. Now, if I cover all 19% of the tax, we wouldn’t make money.
I fully understand. It's unfortunate what has been done here. I've seen a few outfits close, others that left this state.
 
Back
Top Bottom