- Messages
- 7
- Classified ads
- 1
I second this!Echelon 4” Compact
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
I second this!Echelon 4” Compact
Cover the tax?Echelon are MAP and we just received a Violation from Springfield, they do not allow "add to cart" or other hidden discount methods.
What people really want: No roster and 2AWhat people want : the lasted guns for very cheap
The people will get: the lastest guns actually purchasable in CA.
Man people need to be happy they are even available lol.
If I covered sales tax and excise tax, we wouldn’t be in business very long. Most firearms we only make are between 15-20%. Now, if I cover all 19% of the tax, we wouldn’t make money.Discounting by covering the 8.25% sales and 11% confiscation tax will bring me back in the door.
That's why I haven't bought a gun from a retail store since. My last was the day before that 11% kicked in.
These are long gone, can put stuff on sale you cant get anymoreP2000 full size in 40 or 9
I fully understand. It's unfortunate what has been done here. I've seen a few outfits close, others that left this state.If I covered sales tax and excise tax, we wouldn’t be in business very long. Most firearms we only make are between 15-20%. Now, if I cover all 19% of the tax, we wouldn’t make money.
Yeah, the attitude "I won’t buy anything because of the tax' is killing the 2A faster than the anti-2A vote in Sacramento.I fully understand. It's unfortunate what has been done here. I've seen a few outfits close, others that left this state.
Radian ramjets?What items do you want to see on sale for Black Friday?
We stop carrying Radian because our retailer cost is $320, and Radian routinely has them on sale for less than that. I wont support them anymoreRadian ramjets?
PDP on sale nowAnything like the October PDP sales price possible?
Could I get my $200 deposit back so I can get the in stock one from Rifle Gear? lolThis is precisely the case, but unfortunately, we don’t have any in stock. All of our inventory will be going to pre-orders.