- Messages
- 891
Marlin 1894 357. Pics on the beautiful wood thread.
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
The extractor, recoil spring and spring retainer, shock block bolt buffer, bolt head and extractor pins, and receiver pins.Ooh, what parts did you replace?
How's that dissent rifle? I've considered it but trying to figure out if it's worth the price over an AR15 in that caliber.CMMG Dissent Rifle in 5.56
S&W 340 PD
HK P2000SK in .40S&W
P365 had a significant price drop from when I bought it last year. I don't know if this is a sale price or a permanent one.What was your last gun purchases of 2024?
Last week I made three gun purchases but the very last one I put money down on was an Sig P365 that I found new for a tad over $500. I wasn’t in the market for another P365, I already own two, but I couldn’t pass on that deal. I figure I’ll keep it in my safe and gift it to my son when he’s of age.
I've had the P2000SK in .40 for years and it has been my most dead reliable pistol ever. Turners has a huge discount on them due to the VP9 coming out and I've been thinking about getting one in 9mm.HK P2000SK for $549. Got to have one before they're discontinued!
Off Roster HK VP9What was your last gun purchases of 2024?
Last week I made three gun purchases but the very last one I put money down on was an Sig P365 that I found new for a tad over $500. I wasn’t in the market for another P365, I already own two, but I couldn’t pass on that deal. I figure I’ll keep it in my safe and gift it to my son when he’s of age.
My son wants to get into IDPA pistol caliber carbine (PCC) competitions.Great gun. I never shot it stock, I installed Tandemkross parts to replace some of the plastic innards. Shoots well. Got it for myself but I can see kids liking it.
I want of these but the prices on lever actions have shot through the roof for some reason.Marlin 1894 357. Pics on the beautiful wood thread.
The price of a P365 in California is artificially inflated by Sig IMO. California P365 is $700 and everywhere else it’s <$500. I really hope that prices are coming down because the P365 isn’t a $700 gun.P365 had a significant price drop from when I bought it last year. I don't know if this is a sale price or a permanent one.
I agreeThe price of a P365 in California is artificially inflated by Sig IMO. California P365 is $700 and everywhere else it’s <$500. I really hope that prices are coming down because the P365 isn’t a $700 gun.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!