18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

What was your last Gun Purchase of 2024

Took advantage of the Sig and Springfield promos so my last dros had a p365, hellcat, and two Aero m4e1 lowers that will be carrying Odinworks barrels in 6.5 Grendel and 223 Wylde.
 
What was your last gun purchases of 2024?

Last week I made three gun purchases but the very last one I put money down on was an Sig P365 that I found new for a tad over $500. I wasn’t in the market for another P365, I already own two, but I couldn’t pass on that deal. I figure I’ll keep it in my safe and gift it to my son when he’s of age.
P365 had a significant price drop from when I bought it last year. I don't know if this is a sale price or a permanent one.
 
HK P2000SK for $549. Got to have one before they're discontinued!
I've had the P2000SK in .40 for years and it has been my most dead reliable pistol ever. Turners has a huge discount on them due to the VP9 coming out and I've been thinking about getting one in 9mm.
 
What was your last gun purchases of 2024?

Last week I made three gun purchases but the very last one I put money down on was an Sig P365 that I found new for a tad over $500. I wasn’t in the market for another P365, I already own two, but I couldn’t pass on that deal. I figure I’ll keep it in my safe and gift it to my son when he’s of age.
Off Roster HK VP9 🙏🏽 Happy New & Be Safe As Always 🤙🏽
 
Great gun. I never shot it stock, I installed Tandemkross parts to replace some of the plastic innards. Shoots well. Got it for myself but I can see kids liking it.
My son wants to get into IDPA pistol caliber carbine (PCC) competitions.

From my limited research the PCC around the Ruger price aren’t reliable and the PCC that are reliable are two to three times the price of the Ruger.
 
Last gun I purchased was a CZ457 Varmint bolt action in LEFT hand. Bought a Jard trigger and an Area 419 scope mount. Will be changing out the mag housing as soon as they come off BO from l3i.
 
Back
Top Bottom