18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Year of the Glock 2026!

Sooooo will Glock 45 be making its way to the roster? Or only slime line pistols?
That’s one of the three Gen 6 pistols being released in other states so far (17, 19, 45). I’d assume they plan on doing the same in CA. Worst case, you buy both 17.6 and 19.6, and now you can mix and match to make a 45 and a 49 since the 17.6 & 19.6 uppers and lowers are interchangeable.
 
Was at my local gun store. Yes, the Glocks will be back in CA. His best guess is about 6 to 8 months due to the CA approval process. Will have both a loaded chamber indicator (which could argue Glocks already have with the peek hole) and a mag disconnect. Will be 3 of the 9 mm models, G19, G17, and I think he said G48 (could be wrong on this one; since we couldn’t get the Glocks in the 40 numbers here, I really haven’t paid much attention to them so don’t know what makes sense).
 
Last edited:
Was at my local gun store. Yes, the Glocks will be back in CA. His best guess is about 6 to 8 months due to the CA approval process. Will have both a loaded chamber indicator (which could argue Glocks already have with the peek hole) and a mag disconnect. Will be 3 of the 9 mm models, G19, G17, and I think he said G48 (could be wrong on this one; since we couldn’t get the Glocks in the 40 numbers here, I really haven’t paid much attention to them so don’t know what makes sense).
That would be amazing.
 
I went to Gunbroker to see if I could acquire another Glock 19.3. Nope. There is one new one available and they don't sell to California.

They really disappeared!

NHC-T4-Glock-17.webp
 
Last edited:
Any update if new Glocks coming to California? Itching for the gen 6..
I try not to think about it and just be patient but thats not really working haha. Especially since I have the money now and you know how that goes.
I'm so tempted to buy the Echelon 4.0C Comp.
 
I try not to think about it and just be patient but thats not really working haha. Especially since I have the money now and you know how that goes.
I'm so tempted to buy the Echelon 4.0C Comp.
Buy the echelon comp now and then new Glock if they end up on the roster 😎
 
They better come soon because microstamping comes back in 2028. So there would only be one year to buy any guns on the roster before Democrats ban them all.
 
Back
Top Bottom