- Messages
- 43
This is the rumor. Got my fingers and toes crossed haha.glock gen 6 coming?
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
This is the rumor. Got my fingers and toes crossed haha.glock gen 6 coming?
Just guessing, but I imagine Glock would want to sell their most popular models. That would probably include the 45 and 19.Sooooo will Glock 45 be making its way to the roster? Or only slime line pistols?
Hope soJust guessing, but I imagine Glock would want to sell their most popular models. That would probably include the 45 and 19.
That’s one of the three Gen 6 pistols being released in other states so far (17, 19, 45). I’d assume they plan on doing the same in CA. Worst case, you buy both 17.6 and 19.6, and now you can mix and match to make a 45 and a 49 since the 17.6 & 19.6 uppers and lowers are interchangeable.Sooooo will Glock 45 be making its way to the roster? Or only slime line pistols?
That would be amazing.Was at my local gun store. Yes, the Glocks will be back in CA. His best guess is about 6 to 8 months due to the CA approval process. Will have both a loaded chamber indicator (which could argue Glocks already have with the peek hole) and a mag disconnect. Will be 3 of the 9 mm models, G19, G17, and I think he said G48 (could be wrong on this one; since we couldn’t get the Glocks in the 40 numbers here, I really haven’t paid much attention to them so don’t know what makes sense).
I agree.That would be amazing.
I try not to think about it and just be patient but thats not really working haha. Especially since I have the money now and you know how that goes.Any update if new Glocks coming to California? Itching for the gen 6..
Buy the echelon comp now and then new Glock if they end up on the rosterI try not to think about it and just be patient but thats not really working haha. Especially since I have the money now and you know how that goes.
I'm so tempted to buy the Echelon 4.0C Comp.
Would jump on a Gen 6 26 so quickNeed the 26.6
I want my baby back baby back Glock...
This is the way. Why you gotta tempt me. I wish this is what my wife would say haha. If I see a echelon 4.0c comp gear up package I might just fold.Buy the echelon comp now and then new Glock if they end up on the roster![]()
You and me bothThis is the way. Why you gotta tempt me. I wish this is what my wife would say haha. If I see an echelon 4.0c comp gear up package I might just fold.
Just rub it in why don't you. lolpicked up my 17 and 19 today!
Right! These better come this summerJust rub it in why don't you. lol
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!