By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
Nice Vanta! Would love to shoot and compare one of these to an Atlas! I’ve heard nothing but great things about them! They get a +1 in style alone
Nice! How do you like it so far? I’m liking the looks of the Kovert collab with ports. I honestly held one after holding an Atlas over at Kovert, and I couldn’t find a reason to get one.. but for the price, I think they’re a bargain! Please update after you get it out!
I like the feel of the grip of the Platypus better, but I'll see how it runs after I go to the range next week. Only reason I got it was b/c I was able to PPT it for below MSRP. If I had to pay the tax and sin tax on top of retail, forget it. The guy I got it from changed the safeties and the ignition kit, so hopefully it runs better than stock.Nice! How do you like it so far? I’m liking the looks of the Kovert collab with ports. I honestly held one after holding an Atlas over at Kovert, and I couldn’t find a reason to get one.. but for the price, I think they’re a bargain! Please update after you get it out!
Hayes Cobra Island BarrelOne day I’ll be able to get a 2011. What are good 2011’s these days? I saw Stoeger said the Staccato has an extractor issue around 25k
Other than that I liked the Atlas Erebus. Anything else yall would recommend to try?






Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!