18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Pics 2011/ 1911 DS Photo Thread

Just put this on layaway courtesy of the fine folks at @2azone - Fusion Firearms (Ermox) XP Pro.

Pics with the SSE .25acp barrel:
 

Attachments

  • PXL_20250118_192554240.MP.jpg
    PXL_20250118_192554240.MP.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 46
  • PXL_20250118_193117561.jpg
    PXL_20250118_193117561.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 43
Depends on your issuing agency. I think in most cases no, SSE pistols are not eligible to be placed on a CCW.

This thing is 100% bar stock metal, and weighs 35oz though. I doubt you'd want this as a carry gun for all day comfort.

Also - it's a bit of a legal grey area, but hypothetically if you PPT the pistol to someone as non SSE, then back to yourself, you would then have the pistol in your name as non-sse.

(I am not a lawyer, this is not legal advice).
 
Every time I see one of these threads I get to thinking I need to sell a few things and get a 2011, but then I see how many are up for sale on various classified forums and it makes me wonder if it would just end up being one of those things that I get over once I have it. I already have pretty much a safe full of firearms I really never shoot, with some decent items I could easily flip for a 2011, but something is stopping me. Does anyone know of a range in SoCal that rents a decent 2011?
Every time I see one of these threads I get to thinking I need to sell a few things and get a 2011, but then I see how many are up for sale on various classified forums and it makes me wonder if it would just end up being one of those things that I get over once I have it. I already have pretty much a safe full of firearms I really never shoot, with some decent items I could easily flip for a 2011, but something is stopping me. Does anyone know of a range in SoCal that rents a decent 2011?
I totally understand that feeling.
Keep telling myself "hey you need a infinity, or XC, or prodigy at least to try", but my other thought told me why? Will I shoot it as much to consider knowing my gun, or it just end up stay in the safe and only come out for photoshooting.
Not mentioning a good bunch of my other pistols are begging me to shoot since I have been shooting my g34 only.
 
Hayes Customs Cobra V4 Ported Bull Barrel
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9823.jpeg
    IMG_9823.jpeg
    86 KB · Views: 34
Not as fancy but they do the job
I see you have the Fusion XP Pro in chrome as well. How has your experience been with it?

Mine came with a bad recoil spring that caused failures to go into battery. They sent me a new spring kit free of charge that's arriving today. Did you have the same issue?
 
Back
Top Bottom