By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
slide takedown lever, it's like a glockI know Google is my friend but I’m already here so here goes…what is this little button on the frame?
Thanks!slide takedown lever, it's like a glock
Yeah my gen 3 26 has lci I wasn’t sure why people were even bringing this upOh, I didn’t know they had a mag disconnect option before, that’s interesting
I knew it sorta has an LCI, I just wonder if that’s gonna be enough for the state
Not according to PC 16380, it doesn't.Yeah my gen 3 26 has lci I wasn’t sure why people were even bringing this up
1000 for a 43x will easily sell. Be that a 43x is coming is as good asHell yeah!!!!! Sucks to be a guy trying to push $1000+ 43x right now. Our time has finally come!! Lol
Pretty sure the Glock LCI doesn’t meet the standardsYeah my gen 3 26 has lci I wasn’t sure why people were even bringing this up
Looks like the generic photo. But if they add the base model and not optic ready that's so dumbLast night when the news surfaced I went onto Riflegear's site and they didn't have it listed. This morning it popped up. Looking at the photos that they added, it doesn't look to be optic ready, then again, it's too early for anyone to really know.
I just wish Glock would put the coyote colored pistols on the roster.
wtf? Who is inspecting that? There is 0 legal requirement for that to match. Most or all of my slides don't even have a serialWhen they inspect the firearm the serial numbers on the frame and slide would not match.
It’s the same every year, and whenever a new gun is added, the same statement is made. Sames questions are asked everytime, "I wonder if I’ll ever have a LCI and MD". The answer is yes, and it always will be because the same requirements are still in place. Roster listing is renewed every calendar year for the last 30 years.Web and AI is turning up a big nothing burger on the subject. I scoured Glocks page and I couldn't find anything on it.
The Listed Roster Expiration of 1/2027 is a bit concerning.
Are you new to the roster?I think the 2027 expirations mean that the companies are testing to see the consumption/appetite CA markets have for these products.
How have we come to this point where people still don’t understand that EVERT SINGLE new firearm added will have these requirements to be sold here. Do you seriously think all the gun manufacturers just decided to impose it on us simply because? No, these are self-imposed requirements by the people who were voted into power by their own people.RifleGear here in Orange County already has the SKU on their website
And from that:
This is a California Specific Model and is CA-DOJ Roster Approved.
*This California model will include a magazine disconnect safety and loaded chamber indicator.
But this is just a single retailer. Nothing else I can find tonight
Right lol... I don't get the hype either. Get a good gunY’all this excited for a single stack Glock?
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!