To make objective statements in a God-less universe is humorous. At least consistent athiests believe they can't make any absolute conclusions, there is no objective morality, and there is no such thing as right or wrong. Saying there is absolutely no God is wrong from your worldview. The correct answer based on your worldview would be "I don't know", yet the depths of your heart reveal a deeper motive that even absolute proof won't change. You need to be honest to yourself.
@weaverftw
Some Christians do blindly believe things with zero evidence. You may agree with me, as I believe those Christians need to dive deep for truth and find actual experiential and revelatory evidence to back up their beliefs. I personally speak not from a "I'm blindly guessing there is a God so I put my faith in that" but rather a "I've experienced something more real than reality itself and nothing other than God can explain what has happened many times over." I was changed overnight! I cannot possibly justify everything that God thinks or does. But to me, the evidence points to the truth of the resurrection of Jesus Christ. To be set there is zero evidence to this, you would be living in obvious deceit because you only need to do a little digging.
Some people choose to make it their life mission to take these beliefs down, probably because they were likely hurt in the past growing up in a religious environment. It's unfortunate. People misrepresent God all the time. We have failed religion. But it is relationship with God Himself that brings us life, not religion.