18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Delusional Sellers (CA Guns Classifieds)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does that ruin anything? What if someone wants those?

Yup.

What I do not get is the push to control how someone else sells just because it is not how you would do it. That is not about safety or legality. That is just preference being pushed onto others.

This is a 2A forum. Supposed to be about personal freedom and letting people make their own legal choices without extra interference.

So why the issue when someone does exactly that in the classifieds?

If a seller wants to list 7 guns at once that is their call. If a buyer only wants one they can just reach out and work it out. The option is already there. Nobody is forced into anything.
 
Yup.

What I do not get is the push to control how someone else sells just because it is not how you would do it. That is not about safety or legality. That is just preference being pushed onto others.

This is a 2A forum. Supposed to be about personal freedom and letting people make their own legal choices without extra interference.

So why the issue when someone does exactly that in the classifieds?

If a seller wants to list 7 guns at once that is their call. If a buyer only wants one they can just reach out and work it out. The option is already there. Nobody is forced into anything.
Also, you can filter by price. And I think if you hate one guy you can put them on your ignore list and their ads won't show up
 
Im fairly new to caguns, joined december, but im sure ive already seen like 10 of these threads where people want to complain about pricing and are just hating they cant get one at msrp. You pay to play, or you play with what you can afford.
 
That's why alot of us are on gafs, buying and selling cheap. Alot of items you could not find here you find it there, if you could tolerate how the solution to this thread's first post should be.
 
Just my opinion and this goes back to the days of calgun, but a seller should only be able to list one BRAND NEW off roster firearm at a time for sale. When I scroll through these classifieds and I see one guy with seven different pistols for sale all for $4,000 it actually pisses me off and I'm shocked that the mods allow this. Don't ruin this website like Calguns ruined theirs

I actually like the "One Post for each Gun". The Calguns format had sellers listing say 5 or 6 all in the same post gets cluttered.
  • Gun one is pending SPF
  • Gun 2 still for sale but doesn't include all this stuff I was too lazy to take off for the pictures
  • Gun 3 is sold
  • Gun 4 has this and that included, but not this or that in the picture.
  • Gun 5 is rare and I know what I got
  • Gun 6 is withdrawn but might sell make me an offer
 
the stupid ones who sells glock 19 gen 3 stock for 1k-1.5k "i know what i got" type of sellers whoever does that price gouging should automatically be banned in forums and sites like this damn parasites
bought multiple stuffs here already with reasonable guys that understand the meaning of used
g17.3 - 400
remington 700 308 with vortex viper pst scope 700
warden 250
radian ramjet 200
to those guys that sold me this stuffs thank you for being reasonable
 
the stupid ones who sells glock 19 gen 3 stock for 1k-1.5k "i know what i got" type of sellers whoever does that price gouging should automatically be banned in forums and sites like this damn parasites
bought multiple stuffs here already with reasonable guys that understand the meaning of used
g17.3 - 400
remington 700 308 with vortex viper pst scope 700
warden 250
radian ramjet 200
to those guys that sold me this stuffs thank you for being reasonable
You cant dictate what someone else chooses to sell their property for, and that isnt a good reason to be banned from sites like this.
 
Just my opinion and this goes back to the days of calgun, but a seller should only be able to list one BRAND NEW off roster firearm at a time for sale. When I scroll through these classifieds and I see one guy with seven different pistols for sale all for $4,000 it actually pisses me off and I'm shocked that the mods allow this. Don't ruin this website like Calguns ruined theirs

Those with a free account (like me) are limited to 3 classifieds ads at one time.
Those with paid accounts get more ads.

1774902471125.webp

I think the site owner (and therefore the mods) have a point of view that's quite different than yours.
 
Follow up to my previous post; I just shot the $2500 msrp gun I bought on here for $3k used and it was the best money I’ve ever spent on a firearm purchase, I’m grinning like a stupid idiot staring at it right now and couldn’t be happier.

Do I wish I could’ve gotten a new one for $500 less or a used one for almost half price? Sure. But it’s not the seller’s fault; he paid even more for it new. It’s the market we choose to live in. Legislators and misdirected activists are the ones to be frustrated with.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom