By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
I have a really nice 68 Corvette 427 for sale. https://offerup.com/item/detail/c1a324b9-e543-3d65-9204-9930de46fe60?q=1968+corvette&cid=5.1For the gun question, Garands.
For the car, I've got my eye out for a big block '70 Chevelle convertible, but would consider any muscle car.
No problem, good luck on the search.Wow, Beautiful car Glock270. While it is tempting I'll hold off....for now. I had a '61 and '72 vette (both had 350s) and enjoyed them, but want something I can take the dogs in and the corvette doesn't work for that.
Various HKs and 911s...Which HK and Porsche? Lol
No car guys in here huh? lol


i love c4s and convertible makes it nicer. I had a 95 mustang gt convertible, they’re perfect for SoCal. My e31 isn’t fast lol it’s heavy but very smooth driver.There's kind of a funny dynamic with "favorite" sometimes. How do we define that? I've had a few corvettes, and I have loved them all. But which did I have the most butterflies in and get the great looks and vibe at the time? Probably most people's least favorite 'Vette, my C4. No, it wasn't the fastest not close, and it handled well bur had pretty crappy brakes. But dang, what a hoot to drive and cruise on a beautiful SoCal evening. My 1991 C4 convertible.
View attachment 8643
Favorite gun? How do we define it? Here's the one I grab every day of my life before I head out for the day, does that make a gen 3 G19 my favorite? I guess by that standard. Lame, I know... I have dozens of nicer handguns, unless you consider the handgun you are most competent with and is the most dependable as nice.
View attachment 8644
Vipers are sexy but I do see how they fit a certain category, daily is not one of them haha i recently saw a video where they swapped in a red eye hellcat engine into a RT/10 viper.My favorite gun I own is probably my Sig P210 Legend Target.
I have a Gen 1 Viper. Definitely cool but not my most fun to drive car. That title belongs to my little R53 Mini Cooper S. Love that thing.
That conjures up images of a scene out of a James Bond movie or two…all you need is a suit, a hot woman, and a PPK.Those little cars are very fun haha I drove through Europe in a fiat 500 and it was a blast!
Had and still have the suit and hot Ukrainian wife but missing the ppk lolThat conjures up images of a scene out of a James Bond movie or two…all you need is a suit, a hot woman, and a PPK.
If I had a PPK I’d give it to you for that correct response…Had and still have the suit and hot Ukrainian wife but missing the ppk lol
Ok you’re right. I’d get rid of the e31 for a gnx lolI don't know how anyone has a favorite anything. I like so many different cars and guns for entirely different reasons. It's like asking what I want to eat. It just depends from one day to the next.
'89 635CSI M6, '87 Grand National GNX, '74 911 Carrera 2.7, '12 C63 507, '04 F-150 SVT Lightning, '80-83 FJ40 Landcruiser...
HK33/53, MP5K, Sig 551, STG 44, Mini Uzi w/folding stock, M240B, M24A2, Ma Deuce...
I could go at this all night.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!