- Messages
- 307
Seems like the LEO's are getting their gen 6's and putting their old duty pistols up for sale. I saw a Glock 19 gen 5 MOS listed for $800 a few days ago.
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
Sheesh I can't imagine putting up that much for a duty pistol.Seems like the LEO's are getting their gen 6's and putting their old duty pistols up for sale. I saw a Glock 19 gen 5 MOS listed for $800 a few days ago.
Buying a duty pistol for $800 is like marrying someone with 16 divorces under their belt.Seems like the LEO's are getting their gen 6's and putting their old duty pistols up for sale. I saw a Glock 19 gen 5 MOS listed for $800 a few days ago.
That’s just something price gougers say.Why would anyone Complain about what I am asking for a Weapon of Mine? Just move On.
Not sure I agree...Buying a duty pistol for $800 is like marrying someone with 16 divorces under their belt.![]()
Agreed.People considering overpriced Glocks just need to know how much other quality guns cost, like the on-roster Staccato HD C3.6 at $2,499 for the preferred package (middle model). Hell, that much coin will get someone into a BNIB or lightly-used CZ Shadow 2 or S2C as well, and it's most of the way toward a TS2 depending on model.
Yes that Shadow 2 is a better shooter but you're not going to appendix carry a Shadow 2. The HD C3.6 is for someone who wants a very nice carry pistol. Plus I saw someone post a really nice deal on a used C3.6.Agreed.
also, that $2499 is $3k after sales/newsom tax. For $3k you can get a Shadow2 *and* CGW Pro Package & Bushing...
Much like that Glock 19 Gen 3 for $700 that has that really clean high end second slide as an added option by that seller that is very smart and handsome.Yes that Shadow 2 is a better shooter but you're not going to appendix carry a Shadow 2. The HD C3.6 is for someone who wants a very nice carry pistol. Plus I saw someone post a really nice deal on a used C3.6.![]()
It would be nice if we could compile a blue book value of pistols in CA. Based off of all the sold listings here @CAguns.net
Are we as users capable of searching the sold listings? To check what pistols actually sold for.
This is a good idea, insights. Yes it’s possible to search for sold listings.
Something like that could be done with existing data based on asking price, but more data would be needed based on actual sold price. Say a question prompt when marking something as sold.
I just saw a gen 6 for sale at a LGS. It was on the LEO-only shelf. Looks like one entrepreneurial officer is trying to get a quick $2k.Seems like the LEO's are getting their gen 6's and putting their old duty pistols up for sale. I saw a Glock 19 gen 5 MOS listed for $800 a few days ago.
Like buying silver at $120 per ounce when the next day it's in the $70's range.There are honestly just too many other good options on the roster nowadays to pay inflated pricing for a dated design. I like Glocks so nothing against the brand or quality. I'd pay normal pricing for a Glock and feel like I got a square deal. I'd pay inflated pricing for a Glock and feel like and idiot once pricing calms down and the G6 Glocks make the roster.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!