By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
HK 45c
Just didn’t work for me at all, which was a huge disappointment because I still think they’re pure sex.
Forgot my Bersa Firestorm .380. I liked the cold war pistol look/ feel especially with nice wood grips.
What I didn't like was my hand being battered tobecause it was a blowback pistol. I am not recoil sensitive or anything, but the web of my hand was raw, red and blistered from like 40 rounds. The gun itself was super comfortable to hold carry, but my firing hand didn't like it and I knew if it's not fun/comfortable to shoot I would make excuses not to practice with it.
You wouldn't think a blowback .380 in a steel gun would be an issue like that. My friend tried it and after two mags came to the same conclusion.
I just picked one up. It’s got to be better than the lc9 I had years ago. Haven’t shot it yet. It was on sale at SW. Picked up an extra mag and pinky extensions.Max9. Didn’t like that the trigger would “catch” with side tension. Also slide finish is awful.
I have one of those, had to do a few very minor fixes to get it to run. Now it works as it should.Walther P22 for my kids.. I wish I spent the extra few hundred and got the Ruger Mark IV.
So many issues of the box.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!