- Messages
- 128
- Classified ads
- 2
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
Agreed, beautiful pistols.USP 45 and HK45C are two of my faves
Whew damn that's a good looking pieceMy USP45 Expert.
Only mods are the Dawson Precision front sight and a Streamlight TLR-3.
This thing will forever be more accurate than I am, lol.
View attachment 50541
View attachment 50540
Coming in HOT with the USP EXPERT for your 1st post! Nice.My USP45 Expert.
Only mods are the Dawson Precision front sight and a Streamlight TLR-3.
This thing will forever be more accurate than I am, lol.
View attachment 50541
View attachment 50540
DUDE.I have (23) MK/M”ark”/MARK 23s but too lazy for a family portrait…enjoy!
4/12/2025 shows 10+ available https://www.turners.com/heckler-and-koch/hk-p2000sk-v3-9mm-3-3-barrel-1922711Do you have a link, I wouldn’t mind picking up another one.
yeah but price is back up. they were fire selling them for a hot second4/12/2025 shows 10+ available https://www.turners.com/heckler-and-koch/hk-p2000sk-v3-9mm-3-3-barrel-1922711
the V2 is $399 but the V3 is $549. $549 is pretty cheap.yeah but price is back up. they were fire selling them for a hot second
Oh weird. I saw 799.99.the V2 is $399 but the V3 is $549. $549 is pretty cheap.
Oh weird. I saw 799.99.
I grabbed the SK in LEM, but I'm tempted to grab the full size DASA at that priceOh weird. I saw 799.99.
PICTURES!!!!!I have an HK P7
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!