18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

New Member Intros!

Hello! Welcome to the board! Feel free to let us know how you found us and what you’re interested in? Locations are cool maybe a home range?

I mainly shoot USPSA after some time taking some Tactical classes like CQB but found training was cheaper.

Favorite YouTube channels?
Tom Castro shooting Academy
Ben Stoeger
Hwansik Kim
Christian Sailer
Tactical Considerations

Current Stable:
Canik
Sig
Glock
 
Hello,
Long time lurker on Calguns, stumbled on this site, liked the layout so I decided to sign up.
 
Spent a long time on calguns.net. Still holding hope for its return but thought I'd see what all the hubbub was over here.
 
Howdy all. So glad I found out about CAGuns! Glad to be a member and looking forward to learning from the 2A community here in CA. I'm located in SoCal.
 
Came from CG guns reddit, long time CGN user with a good buy and sell history. Used to go by user AT2. Will be migrating my few private listings over to here. Such a whirlwind dealing with CGN, but i'm glad 'we' have a new home to build.
 
Hello! Welcome to the board! Feel free to let us know how you found us and what you’re interested in? Locations are cool maybe a home range?

I mainly shoot USPSA after some time taking some Tactical classes like CQB but found training was cheaper.

Favorite YouTube channels?
Tom Castro shooting Academy
Ben Stoeger
Hwansik Kim
Christian Sailer
Tactical Considerations

Current Stable:
Canik
Sig
Glock
I came over from Reddit caguns link. I live in the Temecula Valley area. Shoot at a private range. Have a large collection of handguns, sporting rifles, and shotguns. Looking forward to helping grow the site.
 
So, where to start. I've been a member of Calguns since 2007, but as it seems to be in it's final death throes, I decided I needed a new home. TBO, even before the site started going downhill was not on it much do to the membership friction. Used to be a great friendly place for firearm knowledge but the new crowd seems jaded and extremely rude. But I'm an old grumpy veteran so maybe it's me.

I'm walking away from a few thousand post count and +100 positive sales/buy/trades. I'm located in San Diego.
 
Last edited:
Same as many others here. Just got frustrated with Calguns. I have been a member there forever and are also walking away from many positive sales transactions. Bay Area based. Looking forward to hanging out here.
 
Hello gentleman. Like a lot of members here I was a member of CalGuns since 2017. Zero transaction because I seemed to only draw flakes and liars. I hope it’s different here.
 
Long time Calgunner(same handle). I am glad to find this new platform!

Favorite Youtube Channels:

Jerry Miculek
Sage Dynamics
TheHumbleMarksman
Nightwood Guns
Sean Ryan Show
GBRS Group


My Stable Righ Now:

Staccato XC
Staccato CS
Bul SAS II 4.25"
Atlas Athena
CZ Shadow 2 Optic Ready
M&P 9 2.0 Optic Ready
Glock 19 MOS

And ARs
 
New member here, came from Calguns same handle as well.

Was a referral from @Motion122 so thank you.

Happy to be on a form that is actually up and usable LOL
 
Welcome aboard everyone! Thank you for giving us a shot and helping us grow this community. If you have any questions please post to ask.

I think I caught up with just about everyone with their ghost badge in here. We’re closing in on 10k and we’ll close up the ghost badge.

So last chance to get them!

If you have any comments or suggestions please let us know
 
Hi. I’m happy this site is growing. I’m here from Calguns under the same username since 2009.
Fellow Cheese-head here !

Bret who ????????

Really nice to see So many familiar names popping up on this forum
Sooo sad to see what has become of Cal-guns

Let's keep things Roll 'in
 
Back
Top Bottom