18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

  • Welcome

    Welcome to CAguns

    Join California’s gun owner community. Create a free account to join discussions and explore member features.

New Member Intros!

Hello! Welcome to the board! Feel free to let us know how you found us and what you’re interested in? Locations are cool maybe a home range?

I mainly shoot USPSA after some time taking some Tactical classes like CQB but found training was cheaper.

Favorite YouTube channels?
Tom Castro shooting Academy
Ben Stoeger
Hwansik Kim
Christian Sailer
Tactical Considerations

Current Stable:
Canik
Sig
Glock
 
Hi All! I too have come from CalGuns, but I'm still hopeful it survives. From my perspective both forums are good, and different.
 
Howdy there, All.

Like many, I've come over from CalGuns. I wasn't a regular poster there, but read a lot.

I moved to California from Texas a few years back and brought along most of my stuff.

I'm getting ready to move to Europe so my wife can support her aging mother, so I am preparing to sell everything.

Seemed reasonable to come in and introduce myself before I starting just listing things.

Glad to see a zippy and responsive forum here.
 
Hi folks! I found my way over here from reddit.

I’m currently obsessed with 9mm glocks. Whenever I try to want a new pistol, somehow all roads always lead back to my old trusty g19.3.
 
Last edited:
Hello all,

Finally signed up after being on cal guns and CAguns Reddit for a while.

Hope this platform goes good and lasts!
 
Hello! Welcome to the board! Feel free to let us know how you found us and what you’re interested in? Locations are cool maybe a home range?

I mainly shoot USPSA after some time taking some Tactical classes like CQB but found training was cheaper.

Favorite YouTube channels?
Tom Castro shooting Academy
Ben Stoeger
Hwansik Kim
Christian Sailer
Tactical Considerations

Current Stable:
Canik
Sig
Glock
Found out about you guys from some other calguns members on calguns after the update that erased our itrader history and the constant timing out on the other website. I was recommended to try this site out. So far, this site is a breeze. I first seen the ca guns on Reddit a long time ago, how ever did not realize they were separate. I think it would be a good idea to incorporate a little bit of legal info in it since the comparison chart shows that this site isn’t really the place for that; and also since calguns was good for that.

My favorite YouTube channels are t-Rex arms, copper jacket tv, mishaco, Reno may, Hickok 45, armed scholar, Mr.guns and gear, sootch00, colion noir, gbrs group, administrative results, garand thumb, and iraqveteran8888.

Located in Nor Cal - Bay Area. Blue Collar guy; work with my hands and tools. I am a volunteer RSO on the side; do it for the free VIP range benefits. I was thinking of starting a thread called “RSO banter - RSO’s and Non-RSO’s alike - range discussion and different range location experiences”; where everybody can talk about good and bad range stories, safe or unsafe, range moochers, range etiquette, how we as RSO’s can improve and also improve customers/shooters experience, and how ranges we have been to can improve. Also want to hear others experiences at other ranges such as too strict of a standard operating procedures; or maybe even just bad muzzle discipline from a neighboring shooter (flagging or fanning others). I noticed being from the younger crowd helps, breaking the stereotype of the old timer RSO that yells at the customer where in that scenario it is not needed instead of simply explaining what unsafe situation happened and please don’t it again next time. I noticed people are a lot more receptive to that; while some others are not because they might have felt embarrassed?
 
Last edited:
Hey there!

Another Calguns transplant, been around here for a while now and though I had posted here but i dont see a post.

My stable consists of
Glock
PSA Daggers
Stag-10 in 6.5, another in 308
some regular milspec ar-15's
Few different shotguns but my Stoeger M3000 stands out as my favorite
I'm sure I'm forgetting some
 
Hi there - was a Calgunner and fairly active on the marketplace for a while. Routinely pop into r/CAguns these days.
 
Hello! Welcome to the board! Feel free to let us know how you found us and what you’re interested in? Locations are cool maybe a home range?

I mainly shoot USPSA after some time taking some Tactical classes like CQB but found training was cheaper.

Favorite YouTube channels?
Tom Castro shooting Academy
Ben Stoeger
Hwansik Kim
Christian Sailer
Tactical Considerations

Current Stable:
Canik
Sig
Glock
This is a pretty neat site
Mostly have Cz pistols and retro clone ARs
 
I'm so glad I found this site. I found my 2 of my fave handguns here. I bought them via PPT and saved money on tax. I've been on this site everyday ever since. Thank you devs! More power to you guys. Hope this will continue to grow
 
Hi all,

Another CGN transplant here. Digging the modernity of this forum format, even though I've grown accustomed to the simplicity of CGN (even after the update). I'm from the Bay Area. I occasionally frequent the San Leandro R&P Range, but I usually travel with my pews to BLM (both in state and out of state).

Looking forward to what his community has to offer!

Current Stable:
Few ARs (Aero & BCM)
Ruger PC Carbine
1973 WASR 10/63
Few Glocks
Canik TP9SFX (for sale!)
Sig Sauer P320 (non-roster version)
Springfield Hellcat Pro (next addition to the CCW)
S&W M&P 9C (may also put this up FS soon as well)
 
Old guy here from CalGuns. Live in Roseville, CA but own a place in North-Central Idaho. Stuck here due to Wife's occasional need for advanced healthcare which would require a flight to Seattle and would probably days too late for her. Anyway, life goes on and happy to be a member.
 
Hello! Gun owner since 2023! Glad to be one finally.
Stable:
1. 1301T
2. Aero Lower
3. BCM 16 inch upper
4. DD 14.5 inch upper
5. Glock 45
6. Shield Plus
7. LCP 2 .380
8. Cheetah 84FS
9. RIA 1911 .45
10. AR Pistol 9mm; Rifle Supply lower w/ FM9 Upper
 
Hey everyone! LA born and raised college student and gun nerd. I found out about caguns.net from r/CAguns. I had a CalGuns account but mostly lurked, lol. I love how much more modern and fast this site is over CalGuns! I live in the San Fernando Valley and frequent Angeles Shooting Range. I just turned 21, so I'm going through the teeth-pulling process of getting my CCW through LAPD. I recently got my FFL03 and COE. I plan on getting an M1 Garand with the 03 and more pistols, especially since I'm starting to compete in USPSA.

The Stable:
Glock 19.3
14.5" P&W Aero AR-15
Mossberg Maverick 88
HK MP5 .22LR
Henry H001 .22 Lever gat
Savage Axis II 6.5 Creedmoor
Savage 64F .22LR
Stevens 311 Coach Gun
 
Hi folks yet another calguns refugee here. OC native and have been shooting since boy scouts. These days Im doing more plinking than target practice.

Stable
CZ 82
CZ 75B
CZ 97B
Ruger 10/22
Ruger Single six
Mosin M-44
 
Old Calgunner. I shoot clays and steel challenge. Hope this site takes over the other one.

Sig
Berreta
Daniel Defense
Ruger
 
Hey hey!
Visit the CAguns reddit page every night, never post anything, thought I'd give this a try.
I live in the central valley, and visit my local range Stage Stop about once a week.
I enjoy shooting my max 9 and usp45
Stage Stop is a gem of a gun store/range. I did a PPT there and was amazed at the facility. Consider yourself lucky!
 
Back
Top Bottom