18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Answered Fixed "Think Twice" label

Reported issue is resolved
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think twice label should be on any users that never posted in the classifieds. No matter your post count, if you never participated in the classifieds or have no feedback.
that’s not true I’ve got feedback. I didn’t post anything for sale, but I bought from this site and now they have me under the think twice come on.!
 
that’s not true I’ve got feedback. I didn’t post but I bought from this site and now they have me under the think twice come on.!
Its not about feedback. Its about post number and interaction on this forum. (Like just about every other forum). Otherwise you can have your friends give you positive feedback. Join in on some conversations and you wont have that tag anymore. 25 messages is just about standard across the board. Ive been to car forums for instance that wont let me be involved in classifieds until I hit a certain number of messages. Its not difficult to do it the free way and personally I like it. Weeds out the flakes. If you arent a flake then you have nothing to worry about. Sellers arent going to run away because you're new. Cash is cash
 
Its not about feedback. Its about post number and interaction on this forum. (Like just about every other forum). Otherwise you can have your friends give you positive feedback. Join in on some conversations and you wont have that tag anymore.
not true the three transactions I had were not my friends. I never knew these people I met them on this site. I started some conversations and post as well so you don’t know what you’re talking about.
 
Exactly why this change makes sense and now u dont have the new user mark anymore. See how easy that was?
thanks for that.. but I think it might have been a earlier message to one of the staff😆.. and as far as a classified post goes, I’m more of a buyer than a seller..
 
I was wondering the same thing with my account but I do like the that my account no longer has the “Well-Known Member” status since having “Member” status has more of chill vibe ring to it 🤙🏽😁
Yeah, I don't get it
 
Understandable but it definitely looks more alarming than anything. At first I was wondering why I was being labeled as a nuke hahaah
 
Same. After you complete your purchase, request feedback from the seller. Sometimes people forget
I think a couple of them did forget but no biggie.
and actually, I would forget myself if they hadn’t posted first the feedback and then I gave them feedback.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom