- Messages
- 273
- Classified ads
- 1
And it looks like you just lost your tag with this comment! Welcome!25 posts is pretty standard across most forums. Most forums you can't even post in the marketplace section until you get a certain amount of posts.
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
And it looks like you just lost your tag with this comment! Welcome!25 posts is pretty standard across most forums. Most forums you can't even post in the marketplace section until you get a certain amount of posts.
I had already done that, and I still got downgraded from well-known member to member.Just participate in forums. Get your messages past the minimum and it'll be gone. Please stop crying.
And you're a member today...I was a member yesterday but became new member today…![]()
I believe (tho not 100%) that all the checkpoints have been increasedI had already done that, and I still got downgraded from well-known member to member.
that’s not true I’ve got feedback. I didn’t post anything for sale, but I bought from this site and now they have me under the think twice come on.!Think twice label should be on any users that never posted in the classifieds. No matter your post count, if you never participated in the classifieds or have no feedback.
Its not about feedback. Its about post number and interaction on this forum. (Like just about every other forum). Otherwise you can have your friends give you positive feedback. Join in on some conversations and you wont have that tag anymore. 25 messages is just about standard across the board. Ive been to car forums for instance that wont let me be involved in classifieds until I hit a certain number of messages. Its not difficult to do it the free way and personally I like it. Weeds out the flakes. If you arent a flake then you have nothing to worry about. Sellers arent going to run away because you're new. Cash is cashthat’s not true I’ve got feedback. I didn’t post but I bought from this site and now they have me under the think twice come on.!
I was wondering the same thing with my account but I do like the that my account no longer has the “Well-Known Member” status since having “Member” status has more of chill vibe ring to itI'm wondering how I dropped from " well-known member" to just "member"
not true the three transactions I had were not my friends. I never knew these people I met them on this site. I started some conversations and post as well so you don’t know what you’re talking about.Its not about feedback. Its about post number and interaction on this forum. (Like just about every other forum). Otherwise you can have your friends give you positive feedback. Join in on some conversations and you wont have that tag anymore.
Did not look like he was accusing anyone of anything just stating a possible reason for the change.not true the three transactions I had were not my friends. I never knew these people I met them on this site. I started some conversations and post as well so you don’t know what you’re talking about.
Reading comprehension my guy. I said its possible to do that. I never said you did itnot true the three transactions I had were not my friends. I never knew these people I met them on this site. I started some conversations and post as well so you don’t know what you’re talking about.
lots of things are possibleReading comprehension my guy. I said its possible to do that. I never said you did it
Exactly why this change makes sense and now u dont have the new user mark anymore. See how easy that was?lots of things are possible
thanks for that.. but I think it might have been a earlier message to one of the staffExactly why this change makes sense and now u dont have the new user mark anymore. See how easy that was?
Same. After you complete your purchase, request feedback from the seller. Sometimes people forgetthanks for that.. but I think it might have been a earlier message to one of the staff.. and as far as a classified post goes, I’m more of a buyer than a seller..
Yeah, I don't get itI was wondering the same thing with my account but I do like the that my account no longer has the “Well-Known Member” status since having “Member” status has more of chill vibe ring to it![]()
I think a couple of them did forget but no biggie.Same. After you complete your purchase, request feedback from the seller. Sometimes people forget
that’s the same thing I thought that looks like a nuke.Understandable but it definitely looks more alarming than anything. At first I was wondering why I was being labeled as a nuke hahaah
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!