- Messages
- 230
That counts.Does starting DROS on 12-31 count or do I have to take possession?
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
That counts.Does starting DROS on 12-31 count or do I have to take possession?
If you want to share what you got during the past year please do.I would expand this to ask: What guns did you purchase in 2024?
1894 classic. On sale at Turners for $999. I paid $1290.What’s the model number of your Marlin?
Trump Derangement Syndrome claims another oneA friend getting divorced due to political differences. I bought his Remington TAC-13 with only about 20 rounds through it.
That looks like a very cool revolver. Congrats!!Bought a Smith and Wesson Performance Center Model 327 RW Jerry Miculek World Record Revolver in 2024. I'm unsure if I want to mount the optic and shoot it or have it sit in my collection. I will post a photo of it later.
P220? Good one. Love mine.SIG 220R! Picked it up on 12/31
Thanks!That looks like a very cool revolver. Congrats!!
The optic is down to $199 at Scheels. Looks like a great optic for the price (if you can use a DPP footprint): https://www.scheels.com/p/vortex-defender-compdot-red-dot/875874-CMPDT-MRD5/
Exactly this. Wife said "you voted for him, we're getting divorced!"Trump Derangement Syndrome claims another one
wow. I suspect she was unhappy about something else and is making THAT the excuse.Exactly this. Wife said "you voted for him, we're getting divorced!"
Nope. She became a high up official in the local Dem party a few years ago while he is a solid Trump conservative.wow. I suspect she was unhappy about something else and is making THAT the excuse.
Didn’t buy guns or ammo in ‘24 mainly cause of the excise tax. Until then, I’m holding off on any firearms and reloading all the ammo I need/want. When the law drops, there are 3 or 4 firearms on my list I’ll pick up.
And Mike got the gun!Nope. She became a high up official in the local Dem party a few years ago while he is a solid Trump conservative.
?And Mike got the gun!touche!
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!