By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
Let me know when you want that Ruger 6.5. I actually have one I'm thinking of parting ways with.Glock 19. What I wanted it to be? Ruger precision rifle in 6.5 Creedmoore. next year I guess.
Uh, I've been dying to get one...if you happen to know anyone...S&W Boduguard 2.0, probably my favorite purchase of 2024. its the best 380 pocket gun available, the heavy recoil spring and low bore axis makes the BG 2.0 a fast flat shooter. you can dump the entire magazine with almost no muzzle rise.
![]()
I got in on the same deal for a 627. It’s still in jail and the rebate is still pending.S&W 686 SSR. Good news: I got the rebate. Bad news: I found a sliver of bullet jacket wedged between the forcing cone and frame while cleaning it. It's back at S&W for service. Never even got to fire a round. When I cheked it at the LGS it looked like some carbon that needed to be cleaned.
I bought a 442, you have until end of January to submit the rebate. Mine is still in jail.I got in on the same deal for a 627. It’s still in jail and the rebate is still pending.
Thanks but I have a ways to go. Too many home projects at this time.Let me know when you want that Ruger 6.5. I actually have one I'm thinking of parting ways with.
What's a fair price? Can you send me a couple pictures?1945 Remington Rand 1911 .45 in great condition just a little patina in the right spots for a fair price
Paid $1600 will try to send photo later but can be an issue sometimes. If you want to send me a pm with your phone I can send photos to you quicker.What's a fair price? Can you send me a couple pictures?
Marlin 1894 357. Pics on the beautiful wood thread.
Glock 48Marlin 1894 357. Pics on the beautiful wood thread.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!