18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

What was your last Gun Purchase of 2024

A Beretta 694 B-Fast in a PPT that saved me a ton of money ($950) in taxes. CA got nothing and that makes me very happy. Picked it up yesterday.
 
S&W 686 SSR. Good news: I got the rebate. Bad news: I found a sliver of bullet jacket wedged between the forcing cone and frame while cleaning it. It's back at S&W for service. Never even got to fire a round. When I cheked it at the LGS it looked like some carbon that needed to be cleaned.
 
S&W Boduguard 2.0, probably my favorite purchase of 2024. its the best 380 pocket gun available, the heavy recoil spring and low bore axis makes the BG 2.0 a fast flat shooter. you can dump the entire magazine with almost no muzzle rise.
20241125-182917.jpg
Uh, I've been dying to get one...if you happen to know anyone...😎
 
S&W 686 SSR. Good news: I got the rebate. Bad news: I found a sliver of bullet jacket wedged between the forcing cone and frame while cleaning it. It's back at S&W for service. Never even got to fire a round. When I cheked it at the LGS it looked like some carbon that needed to be cleaned.
I got in on the same deal for a 627. It’s still in jail and the rebate is still pending.
 
Back
Top Bottom