- Messages
- 326
- Classified ads
- 4
Well my 1985 1/2 Sig p226 9mm (Tysons Corner V.A.) #U002*** my 2nd Love.
2023 TRD Offroad Black on black.
2023 TRD Offroad Black on black.
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
No not the wife's dream ride she's on fire about that damn thing.Favorite Gun Owned: Sig Sauer P320 (with tons of modifications)
Favorite Car Owned: '23 Audi SQ5
Unintentionally, there's a German theme going on here...![]()
Detailing guy here; different department.Which HK and Porsche? Lol
No car guys in here huh? lol
Don't show her the new 2026 redesign that's coming out at the end of the year... She will lose her mind.No not the wife's dream ride she's on fire about that damn thing.
What’s up everyone. We all have our favorite gun, right? What’s your favorite ride?
Car: 1995 BMW 840ci w 75k miles
Gun: EAA Witness 9mm
View attachment 4245
View attachment 4247
View attachment 4248



To be fair, this pistol i got from an uncle who has now passed, otherwise I wouldn’t have it. The best I’ve been able to buy elsewhere, is an M&P 2.0 lolYou guys all have way cooler stuff than me. My favorite pistol is a Glock 21 and I drive a tundra. To be fair I wish I had a cooler car and just see guns as tools and don’t stress those too much.
I have never seen the roll marks on that gun I was told it was a letter. Probably should have tried to Google that, Duh.Mercedes E320 Diesel (W210)
View attachment 44810
I drove the regular gasoline powered 2001 model and I would have loved to have the diesel version.
Toyota Century is a close second as well. There is something about the square sedan bodies of those decades.
View attachment 44811
Favorite handgun aside from the Glock 17/22 series would be the Tokarev. Specifically, Vietnam's 9mm version called the K-14 (VN); the successor to the locally produced K-54 (Vietnam's copy of the Norinco Type 54). Holds 13 rounds in a standard double stack magazine.
View attachment 44812
I drove a mini through Europe. Those cars are a lot of fun!I guess my favorite firearm would be my Glock 34. I have two of them, each equipped identically.
My favorite car would be my John Cooper Works Mini convertible. It's very quick, and handles amazingly well. And I smoked some late model Shelby Cobras at a track day I attended with the Shelby club.
How the heck do I attach a photo? It's less than 100 KB and is only 8 inches wide. All I get is this useless .webp file.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!