18+ Content Warning

By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.

Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.

Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.

caguns.net

Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.

Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.

A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.

New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.

Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!

  • 📢 Classifieds Update — Effective Monday, September 21

    Starting Monday, the free Classifieds ad limit will be lowered from 3 to 2 active ads.

    Verified accounts will keep their limit of 3. All other account limits stay the same.

    Existing ads are not affected and will remain up until they expire.

    Want to keep 3 listings and add features like removing comments and emojis? Upgrade/Verify your account

    More information here

Favorite firearm and car?

Car Owned: '18 BMW F80 M3
Gun Owned: CZ SP-01 Tactical

Dream Car: Ferrari F40
Dream Gun: H&K MP7
 
Favorite Gun Owned: Sig Sauer P320 (with tons of modifications)
Favorite Car Owned: '23 Audi SQ5

Unintentionally, there's a German theme going on here... :LOL:
 
I like gen 3 glocks and bmw 3 series. 😎 Efficient, proven, generic staples.

Dream gun: g18 gen 3 😏
 
What’s up everyone. We all have our favorite gun, right? What’s your favorite ride?

Car: 1995 BMW 840ci w 75k miles
Gun: EAA Witness 9mm



View attachment 4245

View attachment 4247


View attachment 4248

Mercedes E320 Diesel (W210)

1742534369914.webp

I drove the regular gasoline powered 2001 model and I would have loved to have the diesel version.

Toyota Century is a close second as well. There is something about the square sedan bodies of those decades.

1742534495351.webp

Favorite handgun aside from the Glock 17/22 series would be the Tokarev. Specifically, Vietnam's 9mm version called the K-14 (VN); the successor to the locally produced K-54 (Vietnam's copy of the Norinco Type 54). Holds 13 rounds in a standard double stack magazine.

1742534956241.webp
 
You guys all have way cooler stuff than me 🤣. My favorite pistol is a Glock 21 and I drive a tundra. To be fair I wish I had a cooler car and just see guns as tools and don’t stress those too much.
 
You guys all have way cooler stuff than me 🤣. My favorite pistol is a Glock 21 and I drive a tundra. To be fair I wish I had a cooler car and just see guns as tools and don’t stress those too much.
To be fair, this pistol i got from an uncle who has now passed, otherwise I wouldn’t have it. The best I’ve been able to buy elsewhere, is an M&P 2.0 lol

The car? It was a deal I couldn’t pass up lol
 
18” lightweight barreled AR15 with LVPO
Glock 19 MOS
Toyota Tacoma

I don’t have a dream car. When (if) this truck dies I’ll buy another Tacoma
 
Mercedes E320 Diesel (W210)

View attachment 44810

I drove the regular gasoline powered 2001 model and I would have loved to have the diesel version.

Toyota Century is a close second as well. There is something about the square sedan bodies of those decades.

View attachment 44811

Favorite handgun aside from the Glock 17/22 series would be the Tokarev. Specifically, Vietnam's 9mm version called the K-14 (VN); the successor to the locally produced K-54 (Vietnam's copy of the Norinco Type 54). Holds 13 rounds in a standard double stack magazine.

View attachment 44812
I have never seen the roll marks on that gun I was told it was a letter. Probably should have tried to Google that, Duh. :) Nice, very Nice.👍 My lord.
 
2024 Camry hybrid, XLE is my wife's car, always wanted a new car. Yes I'm boring. Got my dream car 09 3500, 6.7, 4 door, 4x4, 8 foot bed.
Favorite pew pew, my ghetto rock island, double stack 10mm. Really fun at dusk with blue dot powder.
 
I guess my favorite firearm would be my Glock 34. I have two of them, each equipped identically.

My favorite car would be my John Cooper Works Mini convertible. It's very quick, and handles amazingly well. And I smoked some late model Shelby Cobras at a track day I attended with the Shelby club.

How the heck do I attach a photo? It's less than 100 KB and is only 8 inches wide. All I get is this useless .webp file.
 

Attachments

  • SLBY6304.webp
    SLBY6304.webp
    35.8 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Well I can see that it did work now that I’m viewing it on my iPhone. It didn’t work on my computer with my older version of Safari.

I wonder if Chrome works? Or my laptop with a newer version of Safari? Or on my relatively new Lenovo?

I wish software manufacturers would stop updating their software. If it works, LEAVE IT ALONE!
 
I guess my favorite firearm would be my Glock 34. I have two of them, each equipped identically.

My favorite car would be my John Cooper Works Mini convertible. It's very quick, and handles amazingly well. And I smoked some late model Shelby Cobras at a track day I attended with the Shelby club.

How the heck do I attach a photo? It's less than 100 KB and is only 8 inches wide. All I get is this useless .webp file.
I drove a mini through Europe. Those cars are a lot of fun!
 
Wow, sooo many imports! Haha.

1965 Chevelle 300,
Colt.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3692.webp
    IMG_3692.webp
    78.4 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_3665.webp
    IMG_3665.webp
    157.7 KB · Views: 3
Back
Top Bottom