By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Something is wrong with your file types. PDFs arent allowed for security reasonsBelieve it or not, I ordered belt from Kore on the 23rd and got it the next day!!! With regular shipping. Very impressed with the belt so far, looks great with the ride![]()
kore essentials are highly recommended. infinitely adjustable, well made, nice looking and lots of options. Make sure you get the CCW ones with reinforcement, because they have started selling just regular belts too.Getting my permit soon and I am having a hard time choosing a ccw belt, planning to carry my p365 IWB. So many on the market that it is very confusing... Too stiff, not stiff enough, etc.... I never usually wear belts so this will be a whole new experience for me.
Any suggestions?
On a budget as well, don't care to break the bank.
Blue Alpha low profile belt,,Tier 1 concealed Kore beltGetting my permit soon and I am having a hard time choosing a ccw belt, planning to carry my p365 IWB. So many on the market that it is very confusing... Too stiff, not stiff enough, etc.... I never usually wear belts so this will be a whole new experience for me.
Any suggestions?
On a budget as well, don't care to break the bank.
Tenicor Zero Under belt, but they are always sold out. You have to get on email list of availabilityShould I do leather or Carbon Fiber Kore? I believe leather has more flex supports up to 4 lbs and the carbon 6 lbs... Will be carrying my p365 appendix and g27 same.
That is literally my setup guns belts and all. You love itThanks for all the replies. I decided to go with the Kore Essentials Carbon Fiber with X7 buckle. I know its a little overkill for my 2 pound p365 and g27 but I LOVE carbon fiber, have in my car![]()
tenicor.com
I do the kore belt and a tier 1 or hunter Constantine belt. I actually wear a suit alot and i wear both belts . I really like the hunter Constantine because you can wear it with or without a belt, their is no holster clip showing on the outside , you can tuck in your shirts and can do deep carry also. Another bonus is you can take your pants or shorts off while using the bathroom without worrying about your gun being exposed on the floor while using the restroom.Getting my permit soon and I am having a hard time choosing a ccw belt, planning to carry my p365 IWB. So many on the market that it is very confusing... Too stiff, not stiff enough, etc.... I never usually wear belts so this will be a whole new experience for me.
Any suggestions?
On a budget as well, don't care to break the bank.