- Messages
- 57
- Classified ads
- 2
2 Hindsight: if there’s an attacker in the supermarket, you need to call Lt. Marion 'Cobra' Cobretti. I don’t get paid for that kind of thing…)
By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Join our growing community where you can ask questions, share knowledge, or browse our classifieds section.
Sign up for a free account today and unlock full access! Once registered, you can search, post, and take advantage of exclusive features unavailable to guests.
A note on why more of the site now requires an account: automated scrapers and AI systems have been crawling our forums and classifieds at a scale. Requiring sign-in for those sections is the most effective tool we have. It takes a minute to register, it's free, and it keeps what happens here between actual members.
New to California gun ownership or trying to keep up with the changing laws? Check out our sister site CA2A.com — free courses, plain-English legal updates, and step-by-step guides built for California owners.
Advanced features are available only to registered members. Register today!
Everyone has to decide for themselves what their typical day or life looks like + what they’re willing to put up with in terms of comfort, weight, and training for their risk tolerance level. Not saying you or anyone would run into this situation, but did want to make the case that people that carry or anticipate possibly needing to shoot out to those distances aren’t necessarily wrong either.I guess I’ll regret having only bg 2.0 on myself in situation like that
I have a single box, I’ll give it a try. Without 40-50 perfect rounds minimum, I wouldn’t carry with it though.Has anyone used it yet? 50gr. +P
I ran the Liberty 50g, my box doesn’t say +P though. It ran flawlessly, slightly less snappy than the assortment of FMJ.I have a single box, I’ll give it a try. Without 40-50 perfect rounds minimum, I wouldn’t carry with it though.

He says he has absolutely no use for that manual safety. He bought it only because there was no other alternative, but it doesn't operate the way he’d like. Well, don't buy one with a manual safety if you're afraid to remove it. What's the problem?So his concern is that when you move the safety towards the off position, the safety comes off?
Seems like the safety works as designed to me. It’s not easy to move, and it’s not protruding at all. Sure, if you carry condition 1 in a pocket full of keys, change and other junk, without a holster, bad things can happen. But that’s true of any gun.
If I had to pocket carry without a holster, its condition 3 every time.
I just rewatched it again, his concern is that when the safety is 30-40% moved towards “off” the gun is capable of firing.No, that’s not what he’s talking about at all…
I think its more like 80-90%, I’ll mess with mine laterI just rewatched it again, his concern is that when the safety is 30-40% moved towards “off” the gun is capable of firing.
Please explain what I missed. I’ve got about 400 rounds through my BG 2.0, it’s working perfectly. If there’s a problem, I want to know what it is.
We posted at about the same time..He says he has absolutely no use for that manual safety. He bought it only because there was no other alternative, but it doesn't operate the way he’d like. Well, don't buy one with a manual safety if you're afraid to remove it. What's the problem?![]()
You could be right, I’ll check mine out too. But what I was thinking the concern was is the effort to move the safety towards “off” actually shut it off, and I think that’s perfect.I think its more like 80-90%, I’ll mess with mine later
Welcome to CAguns.net!
Hello There! I see you're browsing as a guest. Sign up to use our regional search features and communicate with other members.
Registering is quick and free. Once registered, you’ll unlock exclusive features available only to members. Join today!
If you choose to become a contributor, you'll get even more advanced features.📸 We're now on Instagram! Follow us @caguns_net and tag us in your videos and photos to get featured!