By clicking Enter, you confirm you are 18 years of age or older and agree to comply with all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Notice: Any content or member activity - including anything you may buy, sell, transfer, or discuss - must comply with current and upcoming laws.
Members are encouraged to stay informed: California Firearm Laws: 2026 Outlook & 2025 Recap . Responsibility for compliance rests solely with the individual member.
Hank’s Belts.Getting my permit soon and I am having a hard time choosing a ccw belt, planning to carry my p365 IWB. So many on the market that it is very confusing... Too stiff, not stiff enough, etc.... I never usually wear belts so this will be a whole new experience for me.
Any suggestions?
On a budget as well, don't care to break the bank.
I’m on my second one, wouldn’t use it for my regular carry now, just use it for when I’m leaving with sweatpants or gym shorts. The elastic wears out too fast and it starts to allow the grip to hang outwards. Kore belt I’ve had for years is still holding up and provides way more support.If you’re carrying appendix nothing compares to the Constantine carry belt. It’s also the same as the tier 1 elastic belt. I’ve been through them all and I comfortably carry a g17 with a wml appendix with the Constantine carry belt and a t1c holster. I have tried a lot of combos, and things get expensive. But over time you end up with what you need to carry it.
Kore essentials! Hands down!Getting my permit soon and I am having a hard time choosing a ccw belt, planning to carry my p365 IWB. So many on the market that it is very confusing... Too stiff, not stiff enough, etc.... I never usually wear belts so this will be a whole new experience for me.
Any suggestions?
On a budget as well, don't care to break the bank.
i too use hank belt. great belts fits all my pants and shorts. works great. bought one for each family membersI went with a Hank's belt, with sale and coupon it came out to about 55 plus tax. Very happy so far, warranty is tough to beat. They unfortunately raised their prices about 15% just before the holidays, and the current promo is oniy 20% off. So I'd wait for a better promo if you can.